Nike FlyKnit Chukka Review Thread

Whatever you do don't wear them with ankle length socks, saw a guy on the course today rocking that look with these and it was BAD. I wanted to take a picture to post in here but it would have been too obvious.

I've been experimenting and Kentwool are perfect. Just a touch above he top of the shoe

I've been experimenting and Kentwool are perfect. Just a touch above he top of the shoe

I made the low cut mistake during a range session. It's definitely a kentwool day when I wear these

Just got an email that the shoes are on backorder and Nike has no ETA on when they are being replenished. Makes me wonder if this is a QC issue or they are that insanely popular.

Just got an email that the shoes are on backorder and Nike has no ETA on when they are being replenished. Makes me wonder if this is a QC issue or they are that insanely popular.

I hope not a QC issue. I have only worn them 3 times, but they have been insanely comfortable out of the box and I haven't noticed any issues on them.

Could someone post a pic of the soles after 5 or more rounds?

Last edited:
Dang that stinks, just as the golf season is getting going. Hopefully they can meet the demand sooner than later.

Highly popular Nike's are usually out of stock quick

Highly popular Nike's are usually out of stock quick

These have not really been highly popular as of yet. They made a limited amount of stock (very limited) compared to their normal shoes.

I wore my Flyknit Chukka's for the first time Friday walking 9. As expected, so comfortable, light, and stable. It almost makes me wanna sell off all my other shoes and game them exclusively. I will say that the key to wearing any high top golf shoe is getting a good quarter length sock. As much as I wanted to wear my low cut/no shows, I am almost positive that my ankles would be getting rubbed raw.

Back