Nike Hyperadapt Golf Bag - THP Review

I got my hyperadapt and am very impressed with the quality of this bag. Being able to strip it down to bare minimum makes carrying for 9 holes or even 18 pretty effortless. I really like how the dividers are laid out as well(I usually use a 14 way). I bought it to be used when for when I play in not so nice weather or if playing 9 holes, but it might end up being my full time gamer. I was able to pick it up for $100 from Nike($110 after taxes) and after using it, my only complaint is that I didn't pick up a spare.

I knew you guys would like this bag. Such a good design and one that actually works.

I knew you guys would like this bag. Such a good design and one that actually works.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait, we get things right sometimes?

Muahahahaha

Wanted to circle back a little more than a year later - how did the bag hold up?

Wanted to circle back a little more than a year later - how did the bag hold up?

I'm not Jman, but I have this bag and I still love it. The only issue is a small tear in the fabric that occurred when I got mad and hit the bag with one of my wedges. That's not the bag's fault, that's my fault. I have used it in the rain without issue as well.

First, welcome to THP!

Second, its been great. I don't game it anymore but that's because I have a team bag (HS coach) now, but I gave it to one of the other sport coaches at the school and hes still using it with it going strong. Damn fantastic bag, and a microcosm of how freaking horrible Nike was at/with golf hard goods.

Awesome - good to hear. As a stand bag - not Sunday bag - what does it weigh at it's lightest with no pockets bolted on? Speaking of Sunday bag, is it a practical option or is it better off as a pocket? or maybe a good sleeve for a range visit?

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome. Good to hear it from more than one person. Agreed - I could never get behind their sticks but as an apparel and gear company, their R&D is tops.

Awesome - good to hear. As a stand bag - not Sunday bag - what does it weigh at it's lightest with no pockets bolted on? Speaking of Sunday bag, is it a practical option or is it better off as a pocket? or maybe a good sleeve for a range visit?

Thanks!

It's definitely more of a range bag than a Sunday bag, though you probably could get away with it depending on how minimal you wanted to get. I think it's about 4lb with the pockets off. Not as light as some other offerings, probably because of the waterproofing.

I'm still considering this bag @arydolphin... one last question: is it fully lined a la Sun Mountain style -or- is there a 3"-4" gap at the bottom? Especially important to me the putter well is well lined from the woods.

Thanks!

I'm still considering this bag @jman... one last question: is it fully lined a la Sun Mountain style -or- is there a 3"-4" gap at the bottom? Especially important to me the putter well is well lined from the woods.

I'm still considering this bag @jman... one last question: is it fully lined a la Sun Mountain style -or- is there a 3"-4" gap at the bottom? Especially important to me the putter well is well lined from the woods.
Full length dividers!

My Hyperadapt just arrived today, and I am seriously impressed. The bag just feels sturdy, and any angst I had about switching to a 5-way from a 14-way is gone. My clubs fit comfortably with zero tangling. After switching everything over, I put it on my back and good lord the bag is light! Another thing I noticed that I'm super impressed with is how stable it is when it's standing up straight. No swaying or buckling at all. I'm pumped about this bag!!!

My Hyperadapt just arrived today, and I am seriously impressed. The bag just feels sturdy, and any angst I had about switching to a 5-way from a 14-way is gone. My clubs fit comfortably with zero tangling. After switching everything over, I put it on my back and good lord the bag is light! Another thing I noticed that I'm super impressed with is how stable it is when it's standing up straight. No swaying or buckling at all. I'm pumped about this bag!!!
Yes! Boom!!

Its the best stand bag I've ever used. Ever. Ever. Ever.

I need to hoard another one.

Yes! Boom!!

I'm the same way. When my current bag bites the dust, I don't want to go to anything else. They were ahead of the curve with the design on this one.

Ugh, I don’t need another golf bag (I have 4 right now) but this one is calling me.

Yes! Boom!!

Killer review, too! I was pouring over this thread and the front page review after arydolphin recommended it in the pondering thread :D.

I'm the same way. When my current bag bites the dust, I don't want to go to anything else. They were ahead of the curve with the design on this one.

It's seriously good, and while I'm glad to have another Nike bag, I'm bummed they no longer make them. Next to Sun Mountain, I don't think there was another mainstream company that made a higher quality bag!

All that chatter. I assume the iron head covers are now a permanent fixture again ?

#FiberLaunch

Where did you find one? I love my Nike stand bags and tried hard to find one as a "backup" after the announcement of Nike getting out of hard goods, but they were nowhere to be found (at least where I looked).

Where did you find one? I love my Nike stand bags and tried hard to find one as a "backup" after the announcement of Nike getting out of hard goods, but they were nowhere to be found (at least where I looked).

I got mine from Golf Avenue on eBay. $219 shipped to Hawaii ($20 standard shipping) and it got here FAST.

I got mine from Golf Avenue on eBay. $219 shipped to Hawaii ($20 standard shipping) and it got here FAST.

Cool. Will check ‘em out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that chatter. I assume the iron head covers are now a permanent fixture again ?

#FiberLaunch

WTF are iron covers?

Back