Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

So, yeah, I paid for the shipping. I wanted them here for my trip. 🤣

IMG_6580.jpegIMG_6581.jpegIMG_6582.jpegIMG_6583.jpeg

Wore them today during our par 3 contest at work. Got lots of compliments on them
I breaking out those, and the WM recycled pair next week, I've been patiently waiting haha

I’ve probably asked this, so, sorry in advance.

I wear 11 1/2 in the Jordan 1 hi top. I’ve read that i should drop a 1/2 size in the low top, Jordan experts, is this correct?

Happy masters Saturday.

I’ve probably asked this, so, sorry in advance.

I wear 11 1/2 in the Jordan 1 hi top. I’ve read that i should drop a 1/2 size in the low top, Jordan experts, is this correct?

Happy masters Saturday.
I don't have Jordan 1s for golf, but I have plenty of Jordan sneakers and wear 11.5 for all of them. I put the golfs on in an 11 and I needed the 11.5

Interesting. I found the 12s for golf big at 11 1/2 and the 1s perfect at 11 1/2 (golf shoes). I used to wear shox for running, needed bees in 12. And the air max 90s ok but slightly snug at 11 1/2.

I know, it’s nuts and i should try before i buy.

Interesting. I found the 12s for golf big at 11 1/2 and the 1s perfect at 11 1/2 (golf shoes). I used to wear shox for running, needed bees in 12. And the air max 90s ok but slightly snug at 11 1/2.

I know, it’s nuts and i should try before i buy.
I wear an 11.5 in every Nike sneaker I have. I need a wide in their golf shoes. I hate it

The amount of comments these have gotten this morning of travel is wild.

Max Homa’s son apparently has shoe game…
IMG_3015.jpeg

I thought they were Lacoste at first.🤷‍♂️

IMG_2389.jpeg

The low gs are legit my most comfortable shoes. I just were them everywhere.

Back