Nike pushing for tights on the PGA Tour?

Bump for OITW and Emart

Wouldn't be caught dead in a pair. IMHO they look stupid with shorts. Just wear pants. I will say they are big with the Asian golfers. They where them do avoid any direct sun.

Bump for OITW and Emart

Walked 18 after a leg day in the gym yesterday. Legs don't feel tired and while one of the guys I played with who walked was getting tired around 16 I was still feeling fresh.

some if the guys I played with in the large group made comments but they were the only ones. I may wear them on days I walk

While not a look I'm a fan of, it might be something I could become a fan of. Mainly because on really sunny days, I don't enjoy getting a sun burn on my legs and this would stop that.

While not a look I'm a fan of, it might be something I could become a fan of. Mainly because on really sunny days, I don't enjoy getting a sun burn on my legs and this would stop that.

one of the reasons I'm pondering wearing them more. Under armour has a new line out called coolswitch iirc that's vented and would probably be good for hit days. I have a couple pair issue for working out very light and comfortable

Not for me,but it wouldn't bother me in the least if some tour players wore them. Or anyone else for that matter.
I doubt they will allow them, which seems odd to me because it's not much different than knickers. Parnevik got away with his goofy hat, so why not shorts and tights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Tights! Sure as long as shorts are worn over them.
Cooler than pants with skin protection!

I wear long sleeve compression under my polo mostly year round where I live in the coastal fog of N. CA.
Works better than a sweater.

GO..........

Last edited:
Rocked these today, however, due to the rain rocked them under the rainpants for the round. I have no problem rocking them under shorts

Rocked these today, however, due to the rain rocked them under the rainpants for the round. I have no problem rocking them under shorts

You pull it off very well.

He sure does. I'm planning to rock the look more as UV protection.

I'll be doing it a little more as well. 1 more and we have a foursome.

It's just too hot for me right now to rock these

I need to buy me a pair. Very interested in trying it out

That's why you get the heat gear. There are designed to keep you cool.

I have those, still too hot. If generally run pretty hot, so something like this still kills me

That's why you get the heat gear. There are designed to keep you cool.

I need to buy me a pair. Very interested in trying it out

Nike has good summer tights as well as UA. UA has a new line out called coolswitch which are lightweight and almost vented. I wore the UA ones in 50/60* and rain with no issues and have worn them to the range in 80* with no issues of being hot.

80° and hot... That's cute.

Marshalls/TJ Maxx has some fantastic UA/Nike ones for 24.99-29.99

I'm going to order me some now... my man scrap iron has made me a believer...

I use to play basketball and flag football in compression pants and shorts over the top...

I'm going to order me some now... my man scrap iron has made me a believer...

I use to play basketball and flag football in compression pants and shorts over the top...
If this catches on I'm blaming you Scrap

If this catches on I'm blaming you Scrap

I will take that blame with pride. So so comfortable it's going to be perfect in September.

Do you have to shave your legs to get the proper full effect of these sports hose?

Do you have to shave your legs to get the proper full effect of these sports hose?

No but it will improve on drag when you walk to your ball and save you 10 minutes on your round. Gotta do all you can to cut down on slow play. Also shaving your back helps.

I am literally lol in my car right now from this. Thanks Jim.

I think I will call them sports hose from now on.

Back