bgammill

Reaction score
Handicap
http://uncrate.com/stuff/nike-limited-edition-lunar-control-golf-shoes/

Pretty neat, what do you think?

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

nike-lunar-control-xl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like - look sweet and appear to be comfy judging by the material along the top edge of the inside of the shoe. Have that same material on my Saucony running shoes and love it.

those look awesome! must...resist...urge...to buy!

THose are hot, I have to admit I love NIke shoes and those are really nice.

I own the "Flywire" in 3 different styles for regular tennis shoes and I love them! I'm wearing a pair right now actually. Love how light and comfy they are so if they just took the top and put on spikes and what not, I'd game these in a heart beat!

These are some nice looking shoes!

Looks pretty good, not sure about the material around the ankle, but the rest looks great.

Those are sexy! I have nike shoes now and love them I will have to keep these in mind for sure.

I love the Lunar's! I like all the limited ones they drop for the team guys and this is a clean shoe for sure! Love the all black too. Side note did you guys see these crazy shoes? Spring 2012 and I can see some of the younger golfers wearing these. Nike Dunk NG

Nike-Dunk-NG-Golf-Shoe.jpg

Those look sweet!

Edit: Just saw the ones you posted as well Diamond. I love those black and blue ones!

One of the first pairs of Nike golf shoes I'd actually consider wearing!

totally look like old school Air Jordans or those Larry Bird/Magic Johnson shoes from the 80's.... but for the golf course

I love the Lunar's! I like all the limited ones they drop for the team guys and this is a clean shoe for sure! Love the all black too. Side note did you guys see these crazy shoes? Spring 2012 and I can see some of the younger golfers wearing these. Nike Dunk NG

Nike-Dunk-NG-Golf-Shoe.jpg

does anyone know when the lunars are being released? I cant remember when the put the masters and us open shoes up for sale.

Man, those Open Championship Lunar Controls look nice. The patent leather is a very nice touch. They should be available sometime next week, the US Open limited editions I think released on Thursday, the day the tournament started, but I'm not too sure.

I love the Lunars, I own a pair so I guess I'm partial.

I'd love a pair but my beer budget doesn't allow it. 

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Those do look sweet. I have a pair of the Lunars in white and I love them. Super comfortable. I'm also digging the Dunks...

Very nice looking shoe.

Must say that is my favorite colorway of the Lunars that I have seen. I do not own a pair but that all black could make me reconsider. As someone said earlier, I must resist!

The lunars look awesome!

Really want to try out the Lunars.....hope girlfriends remembers come Christmas.

These are supposed to retail for $190 instead of $150 :disapointed: I guess the patent leather and herringbone tweed fabric is good enough for them to charge an extra $40.

Nike golf shoes are the best.............

I love it. I hope they come out with an all white version.

Back