Nippon NS Pro Regio Formula M+ and Formula B+ - Product Preview

You show me some data and I might have to spend some money

I only took 3 swings after warmup as I am struggling with my shoulder again.

247 carry
14.9 launch
2398 spin

Lower spin than I have seen but honestly I am not putitng much stock into my swings today. I will grab some more over the next few days and post up a screen shot.

Is the B+ the softer version of the two? Is there anything on the market you could compare it to?

Feel wise it reminds me of the old Miyazaki black. Where it was firm through impact, but soft in the hands. Its not quite as firm though if that makes sense.

I only took 3 swings after warmup as I am struggling with my shoulder again.

247 carry
14.9 launch
2398 spin

Lower spin than I have seen but honestly I am not putitng much stock into my swings today. I will grab some more over the next few days and post up a screen shot.

I could live with those numbers though. I think I currently do hahaha. Hope the shoulder feels better in a couple of days

I could live with those numbers though. I think I currently do hahaha. Hope the shoulder feels better in a couple of days

Me too. Problem is I am not sure how accurate they are because I was kind of babying it. So want to make sure I can grab some screen shots.

Me too. Problem is I am not sure how accurate they are because I was kind of babying it. So want to make sure I can grab some screen shots.

After going through fittings and being more knowledgeable about my swing and game overall, and I think most of my posts in equipment threads don't reflect this as we all want the longest drives and most distance. But fit me/or I want to game something that is going to bail me out when I'm not on my A game. My amateur inconsistencies don't need the driver that I can bomb 320 every 50th swing, I need the consistent 255-265 avg over those 50 swings.

After going through fittings and being more knowledgeable about my swing and game overall, and I think most of my posts in equipment threads don't reflect this as we all want the longest drives and most distance. But fit me/or I want to game something that is going to bail me out when I'm not on my A game. My amateur inconsistencies don't need the driver that I can bomb 320 every 50th swing, I need the consistent 255-265 avg over those 50 swings.

That is actually a solid way of looking at things.

If someone were playing Nippon shafts, they have a graphite model that mirrors the feel to give something comforting throughout the bag. I like the idea.

That’s one hell of a combo.

I might throw a Callaway tip on it to try in B21.
Im vain enough with golf shafts and think it will look even better. Time to grab a torch.

Im vain enough with golf shafts and think it will look even better. Time to grab a torch.
Yeah, that metal flake crown with that shaft.... 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I have seen your collection. You can be as vein as you want, lol. I think you have a color/profile combination to cover about everything.

@JB What feel and performance differences do you see between the standard Formula B and the B+? Do you believe the B+ is worth the extra money compared to the standard model?

@JB What feel and performance differences do you see between the standard Formula B and the B+? Do you believe the B+ is worth the extra money compared to the standard model?
It feels more stable through the downswing to me. I think both are good shafts. Extra money will be up to the user and results they see.

Definitely match up to their steel.

That's a great way to go about it. Average that distance and one would be just fine.

It feels more stable through the downswing to me. I think both are good shafts. Extra money will be up to the user and results they see.

Definitely match up to their steel.
Good day Sir. Are you still reviewing these? I'm interested in the B+. Thank you.

Back