No more 2004 BCS Champ... USC's NC stripped from books.

I actually agree with what the ncaa did here. Now do I think the system is without flaw, heck no. Yet it didn't seem to affect bush when the repo man came for his trophy, but the program as a whole cheated and must pay the consequences. As to the players who honestly did no wrong, it'll come off harsh but, life sucks. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as the world is concerned that team is still the on the field champions, those players can hold their heads for that. If nothing else maybe just once this action will cause another program to pause before doing the same. I doubt it will, but maybe.

--
tapatalk

It won't. People don't learn. If they did no college team would have cheated after the first scandal. Thus why I don't think you should throw out the championship because one selfish prick had to get his before turning pro. These kids will never learn. These coaches will never learn. These boosters will never learn. These schools will never learn. They all think they are smarter than the idiots who got caught before them.

Since 2003, Bonds has been a key figure in the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO) scandal. He was under investigation by a federal grand jury regarding his testimony in the BALCO case, and was indicted on perjury and obstruction of justice charges on November 15, 2007.[132] The indictment alleges that Bonds lied while under oath about his alleged use of steroids.[133]

"In 2003, Bonds became embroiled in a scandal when Greg Anderson of the Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), Bonds' trainer since 2000, was indicted by a federal grand jury in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and charged with supplying anabolic steroids to athletes, including a number of baseball players. This led to speculation that Bonds had used performance-enhancing drugs during a time when there was no mandatory testing in Major League Baseball. Bonds declared his innocence, attributing his changed physique and increased power to a strict regimen of bodybuilding, diet and weight gainer."

LOL Fish Oil huh?

I don't really understand what is happening in this thread. He did not mean to say that Bonds was actually taking fish oil

I don't really understand what is happening in this thread. He did not mean to say that Bonds was actually taking fish oil

LOL chaos can be funny. Don't fight it

Lol. Dude I quit trying to figure it out. I think the fish oil joke just flew over their head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the vicodin had kicked my senses out of whack. I was just staring dumbfounded at my monitor.

Make all the players sign an agreement when they play.
If they cheat, it is a felony.
Then if they are caught, they will do jail time, be fined or do community service and lose their ring.
Bet that would make someone think twice about accepting money/bribes...

Correct me if Im wrong but in 2003 didnt LSU beat OU 21-14 in the national championship game?

2885031_display_image.jpg

2002 is correct... point still stands.

As an OU Fan, I want to take some solice in this, but it was still a brutal beatdown.

2002 is correct... point still stands.

2003-lsu-national-championship-highlights-dvd_368605b15ffcb405b6db95afd041a9ff.jpg

lsu_logo_helmet_2003_national_champions_photofile.jpg

2002 national champs or 2003? im being sacastic if you havent noticed. I mean, I was at the game and im pretty sure it was the 2003 national championship game that LSU won.

So point still stand? :) lol

Back