Non-golf: What did you accomplish today?

Just visualized almost two years in the making by watching my hospital implement their new EHR system. More than that just being able to look at the pharmacy director and saying you accomplished it. It's finally finished!

Just visualized almost two years in the making by watching my hospital implement their new EHR system. More than that just being able to look at the pharmacy director and saying you accomplished it. It's finally finished!

Awesome Matt, time to step back and catch your breath.

Shoveled effing snow X2 (actually more - my son & I also shoveled the neighbors drive & about 160' of sidewalk.)

Oh yeah - I shoveled the street, too!

You know it's bad when you have to shovel the street! I had to clear the end of the drive to make sure we didn't get hung up. It was easier just to push it all the way across the road.

When it's real bad I take the wife's F150 4x4 and drive in and out of the drive way, and back and forth the width of the driveway in the street and smash it all down.

Shovelled snow, baked a double batch of brownies, jerk chicken for supper, ate some brownies, painted a couple of piggy banks for the niece and nephew, caught up on a ton of recorded TV.

Awesome Matt, time to step back and catch your breath.

Nope off to get another site up and running. However this time around I am providing 16 hrs of support for 7 days while being on call the other 8. Just think the phone may die for the last 8.

Updated my resume.....thinking it will get used in the next couple of months.

Got a £172 tax rebate...:banana:thats almost enough for a new Cobra Cell Bio driver he ponders.....

Cleaned grumpy snakes.....again........

I guess it's golf related, but too bad. I got a bunch of reviews and other stuff edited and one written. To-do list is getting smaller and that's always a relief.

I conducted my first new hire training at work today. Other than some initial jitters, I think it went well.

I foolishly decided to tear into my dash and see if I could fix my heater. 37 screws in I realized I was in over my head, and put it back together. I managed to find homes for 32 of them. :banghead:

I foolishly decided to tear into my dash and see if I could fix my heater. 37 screws in I realized I was in over my head, and put it back together. I managed to find homes for 32 of them. :banghead:

I took my car in to have them replace the headlight bulb!

Drove 5.5hrs to do wedding stuff this weekend. Should be fun as we are checking out caterers.

Drove 5.5hrs to do wedding stuff this weekend. Should be fun as we are checking out caterers.

You enjoy that... ill be playing golf

You enjoy that... ill be playing golf

There's more to life than just golf buddy. Anyways, you need to play more the way you have been hitting lately. :D

There's more to life than just golf buddy. Anyways, you need to play more the way you have been hitting lately. :D

I dont understand any of this... more to life than golf?

Poor iron striking is better than a wedding planning any day of the week

Not a fun time. It may sound good, but not a fun time. Just say yes, makes it easier.

A little bit of work, and packing for a trip.

Got a couple of deals done for tomorrow, caught up on a show over lunch...that's about it. About to head home and see my wife and kids. Sure wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

Another winter day inside, Blah. But I did put the time to good use by shampooing the carpet. It looks like new so it was worth the effort, just wore me out.

This winter has kept me inside more than usual but it was time much needed since I got the kitchen painted with new counters and new plumbing. (that took two separate spells of bad weather) Then last week during that bad stretch I put a nice finish on a new rifle stock and refinished another one.

Played some bball with my son.

Back