Non-Major: What is Your Favorite Tournament to Watch

I enjoy watching the Players. The finishing stretch is good with eagle chances at 16, of course the 17th hole and trying to hang on at 18. The excitement throughout is good and near the end of that tournament on Sunday is great because it is usually always close.

Travelers as I have worked the tournament a number of times as a volunteer marshal and have played it often.

100% Riviera for me.
I'd let that course have it's way with me, if only for a glimpse.

The Players. Hands down. I also really enjoy the Ryder Cup with its team formats.

It would be easier for me to say the tournaments I don't like. I'm not a fan of Texas golf (very few trees) with the exception of Colonial. I don't like New Orleans either.

If I'm talking about normal tournament it's The Players Championship for sure. However the Ryder Cup is right up there and is a must watch for me.

Waste management for sure. Just looks like a super fun course.
I'm basic :)

If it was filmed, The Grandaddy.

I like the Memorial as I’ve played there and been there as a spectator.

Title says it all. Which is your favorite and why?
The John Deere, simply because its the closest regularly played PGA Tour event to where I grew up.

Players - feels like a major anyway
API - Bay hill and Arnold Palmer. Nuff said lol
Waste Management - besides this year, the crowd enthusiasm always makes it a must watch!
I dig this list A LOT!!!

My favourite is probably the Tournament of Champions in Kapalua as it just sort of kicks off the start of golf season plus I’ve also played it before and I really enjoyed it so brings back good memories.

In love with the Players! Great field, excellent course and kickoff to big time golf now.

WMO, just so much fun in the winter time.

If it was filmed, The Grandaddy.

I like the Memorial as I’ve played there and been there as a spectator.
If the Grandaddy and/or Morgan Cup were filmed/livestreamed, they’d be “must watch” viewing! 👍

This is a hard choice. I've been watching the "Crosby clambake" since I was a kid. That's the tournament that gets me all horny for golf, so I guess I'd have to pick that one. But now Bay Hill and The Players are must watch. The Memorial and WMO are way up there. And I really like the Genesis because I just love Riviera!

LPGA Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions because I attended in 2019 and 2020. Would have attended this year but couldn't because of the restrictions. Great golf and a lot of fun.

The Travelers
It’s here in CT and i can actually go see it in person. Always a great time and, from what i understand the players love it there because they’re treated so well.... on TV.... The Waste Management..... it’s just such a circus, you gotta love it.

Lots of good ones but I love the John Deere because the winners get the Open invite and have to fly out immediately.

I love the Memorial. I have played MV 5 or 6 times and been to the tournament 7 or 8 times so I know the golf course well. It is a great course with a great field.

The Players for me.

Waste Management. Love the atmosphere, the crowd, its the beginning of getting closer to golf season season, the final round is on Super Bowl Sunday which just makes that day even better and the fact that me and some friends for a number of years now have taken a golf trip a couple weeks after to Scottsdale to break up the winter and we played the course and the grandstands were still up when we played which really adds to the experience and this Tournament is just a couple weeks before that trip coupled with the fact I have played that course just for me makes it my absolute favorite non major for all those reasons.

Back