Northern California Get Together?

Bumping the thread to see if we can get one more to join us at Eagle Vines in Napa on Saturday. We have (2) early times @ 8:07 & 8:15 and we have 7 of 8 slots filled.

Hey Pattyboy! I'll play if that spot is still available??

Bumping the thread to see if we can get one more to join us at Eagle Vines in Napa on Saturday. We have (2) early times @ 8:07 & 8:15 and we have 7 of 8 slots filled.

Any NorCal THP'ers care to join me at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco next Thursday 5/7? I'm planning on a tee time somewhere between 9:30-11am. It will be fun getting out there after seeing the WGC match play event this week.

Had a great time playing with Bog33y, Dowdy99 and DufferToo this past Saturday. I wish I could have had us all in the same group, but Eagle Vines was a fun track!

Any NorCal THP'ers care to join me at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco next Thursday 5/7? I'm planning on a tee time somewhere between 9:30-11am. It will be fun getting out there after seeing the WGC match play event this week.

I'd love to play, I'll try and see what I can do about work. How much would the green fees be?

Had a great time playing with Bog33y, Dowdy99 and DufferToo this past Saturday. I wish I could have had us all in the same group, but Eagle Vines was a fun track!

It was a great round despite the weather... Too bad the sun decided to come out Sunday though lol! Really nice to put faces to the screen names we see here on THP. Glad you guys liked the track!

I'd love to play, I'll try and see what I can do about work. How much would the green fees be?
Harding Park's greens fees are hiked up for several weeks before and after the WGC event. $228 for non-residents, $151 for Bay Area counties residents, and $68 (I think) for SF resident cardholders (actual price not yet posted for SF cardholders). I know the greens fees can be steep for non-SF cardholders, so I'm open to suggestions for another course. I might also be able to swing Friday 5/8 but Harding Park has a closed event that day so it would have to be elsewhere.

I can play Harding Park anytime, but I'd prefer to get out to any golf course with some THP'ers if I can. Unfortunately I can only play during the week. I've got 2 little boys who I give priority to on my weekends, so I have to plan for an opportune day off from work during the week when I can.

Glad you guys made it back home safely. I had a great time and I agree that Eagle Vines is definitely a fun course. Hopefully we will be able to tee it up again fairly soon.

If anyone has any pictures of the round please post them.

Unfortunately, I'm only available during weekends. Hopefully, someone will have a more flexible schedule.

I had a great time with Ron at Harding last month, I bet his handicap drops like a rock as he gets rounds in, but really tough for me to get out during the week now. I made it out earlier in the year, but now that the season is picking up I am having trouble getting away from my desk for lunch let alone for 4-5 hour round.

Good luck to you guys that can make it work.

I can play Harding Park anytime, but I'd prefer to get out to any golf course with some THP'ers if I can. Unfortunately I can only play during the week. I've got 2 little boys who I give priority to on my weekends, so I have to plan for an opportune day off from work during the week when I can.

Harding Park's greens fees are hiked up for several weeks before and after the WGC event. $228 for non-residents, $151 for Bay Area counties residents, and $68 (I think) for SF resident cardholders (actual price not yet posted for SF cardholders). I know the greens fees can be steep for non-SF cardholders, so I'm open to suggestions for another course. I might also be able to swing Friday 5/8 but Harding Park has a closed event that day so it would have to be elsewhere.

I hear you about the kids... I've got a toddler at home and another coming in June so I'm trying to squeeze in as much golf as possible before then.

Price wise, I think I can swing the bay area county rate. I've got a "credit" with the Mrs. that may help soften the blow lol. I do want to try other courses in the bay area too, but to say I played at a course that this tourney was held would be pretty awesome. I wonder if the grand stands and all that would still be up by then?

I'm still working on my work situation though... I'll keep you posted.

I hear you about the kids... I've got a toddler at home and another coming in June so I'm trying to squeeze in as much golf as possible before then.

Price wise, I think I can swing the bay area county rate. I've got a "credit" with the Mrs. that may help soften the blow lol. I do want to try other courses in the bay area too, but to say I played at a course that this tourney was held would be pretty awesome. I wonder if the grand stands and all that would still be up by then?

I'm still working on my work situation though... I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good, I hope you can make it, but if not then another time for sure.

They started red putting up the grandstands over 1 month ago when I played with Mancest, so I assume most of the tourney structures would still be up. I didn't find them distracting at all, actually I thought it was kind of cool. Reminded me of that Footjoy commercial where the kid imagines he's playing in a pro event :)

I had a great time with Ron at Harding last month, I bet his handicap drops like a rock as he gets rounds in, but really tough for me to get out during the week now. I made it out earlier in the year, but now that the season is picking up I am having trouble getting away from my desk for lunch let alone for 4-5 hour round.

Good luck to you guys that can make it work.

Let me know if you get a chance to play again sometime, maybe closer to your side of the bay.

Sounds good, I hope you can make it, but if not then another time for sure.

They started red putting up the grandstands over 1 month ago when I played with Mancest, so I assume most of the tourney structures would still be up. I didn't find them distracting at all, actually I thought it was kind of cool. Reminded me of that Footjoy commercial where the kid imagines he's playing in a pro event :)

I'm really hoping they'll still be up! Anyway, work is all squared away for next week... I'm good to go!! If we can play between 9-10am that'd be great. I just don't wanna get stuck in traffic leaving the city.

I'm really hoping they'll still be up! Anyway, work is all squared away for next week... I'm good to go!! If we can play between 9-10am that'd be great. I just don't wanna get stuck in traffic leaving the city.

Awesome! I'll book the tee time in the morning and PM you the details!

Anybody play on the East Bay?

What part of the east bay are you taking about?

Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward, Fremont. Haven't played much closer to the 680.

I play Skywest a lot just because it's close by. Mission Hills too since it's $5 on GolfNow.
Chuck Corica complex is nice but I don't see a lot of Hot Deals for their courses for times I can play.
Been playing Redwood Canyon (Willow) a lot at 7:30am since that's when their deal is.

Man, you are listing a lot of the courses I have played in the last couple months! Skywest, Redwood and Metropolitan Links are the ones that are usually in my rotation.

Dowdy99 messaged me about getting together, anybody want to try and play this Saturday (5/9) over in the East Bay? I usually play close to 880, but am willing to expand my horizon. Anybody interested hit me up with times (and anywhere you want to play) and I can get a tee time someplace. Hopefully we can get 3-4 of us here in the bay.

Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward, Fremont. Haven't played much closer to the 680.

I play Skywest a lot just because it's close by. Mission Hills too since it's $5 on GolfNow.
Chuck Corica complex is nice but I don't see a lot of Hot Deals for their courses for times I can play.
Been playing Redwood Canyon (Willow) a lot at 7:30am since that's when their deal is.

I'm gonna try to take a little break but I'll be down in the future. I usually play along the peninsula from SJ to SF and in Milpitas and Fremont areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for The Ranch to open all their holes.
First time I played there I lost almost 10 balls. But that was over a year ago, hopefully now I can keep it under 5 ;)

Can't wait for The Ranch to open all their holes.
First time I played there I lost almost 10 balls. But that was over a year ago, hopefully now I can keep it under 5 ;)

I lost 15 balls when I played there. Toughest course I've ever played. It will make you quit golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mancest, I could possibly play Saturday morning, any venue is fine with me! Has anyone else responded to you yet?

First and only response is from you my man. Will check on places and see if there is still anything decent.

What time works for you if we play over here in the East Bay?

Hey Mancest, I could possibly play Saturday morning, any venue is fine with me! Has anyone else responded to you yet?

First and only response is from you my man. Will check on places and see if there is still anything decent.

What time works for you if we play over here in the East Bay?
Fresno and beautiful Fort Washington are just a couple hours away too

Back