Northern California Get Together?

I wish brother, I will be lucky to sneak out for 5 hours to play locally let alone the 7 hours round trip for driving.

Hopefully this fall I can make the trip.

Northern California Get Together?

Fresno and beautiful Fort Washington are just a couple hours away too

I'm going to take you up on that one of these days. I love a good Mackenzie torture session! Fres-yes I'd love to come play in the valley!

I'm going to take you up on that one of these days. I love a good Mackenzie torture session! Fres-yes I'd love to come play in the valley!
Do it before it gets stupid hot!

Pondering taking a day off from work on Friday 5/29. Anyone interested in playing?

TheHeez and I decided it was time for a little get together. We are thinking of playing June 6 or 7th in the Santa Barbara/San Luis Obispo area. Was wondering if they was any interest from the NorCal Group? Let me know if you have a day preference and how far south you'd be willing to travel. We're still open to where we'll play.

I may be able to make it.

TheHeez and I decided it was time for a little get together. We are thinking of playing June 6 or 7th in the Santa Barbara/San Luis Obispo area. Was wondering if they was any interest from the NorCal Group? Let me know if you have a day preference and how far south you'd be willing to travel. We're still open to where we'll play.
Anniversary weekend enjoy

I'll be up in Oregon. Enjoy and post some pics.

Could possibly make San luis Obispo, Santa Barbara would be a bit far for me from Oakland. If you guys get a day and course set let me know.

Could possibly make San luis Obispo, Santa Barbara would be a bit far for me from Oakland. If you guys get a day and course set let me know.
Roger
If you want to play the 6th or the 7th i can get free locally let me know

Alright THP, Schanker and I decided to put together a little central coast gathering and want to extend the invitation to our friends from the north. I have set two tee times for Sunday, June 7th at 12pm and 12:10pm at Cypress Ridge in Nipomo. Currently we have 5 spots that are available and I need to know by Friday if we want to keep both tee times.

Cypress Ridge can be a pricey course and is a blast to play. For a smoking deal I am using this deal on Golf Moose. Can't beat it for $55 to ride!

Disappointed that I won't be around that weekend to play with you guys. Have fun.

Brian, I think I could make it Saturday if you have an idea of where to play let me know. I can't go Sunday so that keeps me out of the Central Cal game, sorry guys would love to make it down.

Will have to get a full fledged get together soon as it has been a long time since I have seen most of you guys!

Brian, I think I could make it Saturday if you have an idea of where to play let me know. I can't go Sunday so that keeps me out of the Central Cal game, sorry guys would love to make it down.

Will have to get a full fledged get together soon as it has been a long time since I have seen most of you guys!

I am going to play with my Neighbor on Sunday he caught me yesterday how about we play in a few weeks

Alright THP, Schanker and I decided to put together a little central coast gathering and want to extend the invitation to our friends from the north. I have set two tee times for Sunday, June 7th at 12pm and 12:10pm at Cypress Ridge in Nipomo. Currently we have 5 spots that are available and I need to know by Friday if we want to keep both tee times.

Cypress Ridge can be a pricey course and is a blast to play. For a smoking deal I am using this deal on Golf Moose. Can't beat it for $55 to ride!
Thanks guys for setting this up, sounds like a great deal. Unfortunately, I'm not available this weekend.

I do agree with mancest that we need to get the group together again. IIRC the last time we played was just before #TheGrandaddy selections last year.

I remember playing with Heezy when he was debating buying new clubs... that was before he got tabbed for #Grandaddy and got a brand new set. Pretty sure it was at the Ranch Course at Diablo Grande.

Thanks guys for setting this up, sounds like a great deal. Unfortunately, I'm not available this weekend.

I do agree with mancest that we need to get the group together again. IIRC the last time we played was just before #TheGrandaddy selections last year.

Brian, let's figure playing later in June. I can't the last weekend in June, have a NCGA tourney I signed up for but other than that I am free.

I remember playing with Heezy when he was debating buying new clubs... that was before he got tabbed for #Grandaddy and got a brand new set. Pretty sure it was at the Ranch Course at Diablo Grande.

Brian, let's figure playing later in June. I can't the last weekend in June, have a NCGA tourney I signed up for but other than that I am free.

What about the 20th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20th works for me, when and where? My handicap is trending in the wrong direction so I am trying to get as many rounds in as I can. I can make a tee time wherever, just let me know where you might want to play.

At some point I want to play some more Alister Mackenzie courses (that means a visit to Fresno so Eddie and I can wear our Alial Fital polos together) and Haggin Oaks in Sacramento, but I think those will be a different trip.

20th works for me, when and where? My handicap is trending in the wrong direction so I am trying to get as many rounds in as I can. I can make a tee time wherever, just let me know where you might want to play.

At some point I want to play some more Alister Mackenzie courses (that means a visit to Fresno so Eddie and I can wear our Alial Fital polos together) and Haggin Oaks in Sacramento, but I think those will be a different trip.

I am not picky we could meet in the middle and play Roddy Ranch

I am not picky we could meet in the middle and play Roddy Ranch

Roddy works for me, what time works for you? 9-10am?

Anybody else want to join us? I need to get clearance from the boss, but pretty sure I can swing it. Let me know who else wants to play and I will get a tee time.

Roddy works for me, what time works for you? 9-10am?

Anybody else want to join us? I need to get clearance from the boss, but pretty sure I can swing it. Let me know who else wants to play and I will get a tee time.

my guess is it will bu hot so the earlier the better

Sup homeboys! Hey, I'm doing a little family weekend in Monterey, this weekend coming up. Playing Pacific Grove at 2PM on Sunday the 14th with my son. There are only 2 of us, so if anyone wanted to join in, you're more than welcome. I know it's short notice, but it's supposed to be flat out oppressive in the valley this weekend again, but high 60s on the coast. Might be worth the drive if you have some free time. Just sayin'...

my guess is it will bu hot so the earlier the better

Going to check again it both times I looked this week they had nothing before 12:30.

If I can get something with a decent time will book it and let you know.

Eddie, would love to head to Monterey but playing with some college buddies Sunday morning. Have fun over there!

Good morning NorCal folks!

I just wanted to poke my head in here and say hi, and that I just moved to Fairfield, and would be interested in meeting up for a round with some new folks in my area if schedules can work out. I'm not really a stranger to northern CA, but I am definitely new to the immediate area. I get rounds in occasionally at Eagle Vines, Hiddenbrooke, Ranch Solano and some of the other area courses. I'd love to learn some more of them. I mostly get to play during the week, as kids and work take up pretty much all of my weekends. I'm all about having a good time on the course, and enjoying the day. I haven't had any chances to make any of the meetups in the past due to work schedule and my old location, but I'm looking to change that since I'm in a more friendly location to more courses in the Bay Area.

Have any of you all played the Green Valley Club course in Fairfield? It's just up the road from my house and I'd never heard of it until I moved here.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to maybe participating in some rounds with some of the vaunted NorCal THP crew.

Back