Northern California Get Together?

Nice, where are you guys playing? Definitely looking forward to the next get together!

Not sure just yet. Probably going to play Poppy as we are all NCGA members. Thinking about Bayonet/Blackhorse, or something that we haven't played yet.

We kicked around the idea of heading up and playing Half Moon Bay, GolfMoose has a ridiculous deal for those courses.

Not sure just yet. Probably going to play Poppy as we are all NCGA members. Thinking about Bayonet/Blackhorse, or something that we haven't played yet.

We kicked around the idea of heading up and playing Half Moon Bay, GolfMoose has a ridiculous deal for those courses.

Poppy is in great shape right now and so is Bayonet/Black Horse so you're winning either way. Hope y'all have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to get my game in shape since I have a trip to Bandon in mid February. Have a couple competitive rounds scheduled for Late January, but if anybody wants to meet up around the Bay (within a couple hours of Oakland) Jan 9/10 or 16/17 let me know and lets get some golf in!

The weather is not making me want to get out, but the days are slowly but surely getting a little longer.

I might be able to do something 1/10 or 1/17.

How's everyone's January coming along? Anyone golfing in the Monterey area anytime soon?

How's everyone's January coming along? Anyone golfing in the Monterey area anytime soon?

Headed up tonight for what looks to be a rain soaked weekend of golf. I wish we had extra room for ya Hicksta. Playing Poppy tomorrow and Carmel Valley Ranch on Sunday, never played CVR.

How is the rest of the NorCal crew? I would imagine that the strange wet stuff falling from the sky has limited our groups golf time. Hope everyone is doing well. Gotta practice up so when we face off against the southerners we take that trophy from em!

Headed up tonight for what looks to be a rain soaked weekend of golf. I wish we had extra room for ya Hicksta. Playing Poppy tomorrow and Carmel Valley Ranch on Sunday, never played CVR.

How is the rest of the NorCal crew? I would imagine that the strange wet stuff falling from the sky has limited our groups golf time. Hope everyone is doing well. Gotta practice up so when we face off against the southerners we take that trophy from em!

Nice! I haven't played either yet, but I intend to before I move next spring. Hope you guys have a great time!

Gotta practice up so when we face off against the southerners we take that trophy from em!

When is that match supposed to take place?

Not going to happen. I've found a nice place for it in my living room.

Gotta practice up so when we face off against the southerners we take that trophy from em!

How about we look into doing something as a group a week or two in front of the The Masters. It gives us a couple of months to get commitments from guys and find places to play. I'm good with either doing something in Monterey area, or just going back over to the Pismo area. I love Monarch Dunes. Maybe do La Prisma or Morro Bay also, or just do Hunters Ranch again. We could vote on it if needed. Either way, I'm in.

How about we look into doing something as a group a week or two in front of the The Masters. It gives us a couple of months to get commitments from guys and find places to play. I'm good with either doing something in Monterey area, or just going back over to the Pismo area. I love Monarch Dunes. Maybe do La Prisma or Morro Bay also, or just do Hunters Ranch again. We could vote on it if needed. Either way, I'm in.

Sounds good to me, and I'm definitely in!

If our SoCal buddies are up for it, Bayonet and Black Horse is the perfect place to hold the next event. Two beautiful and challenging courses. If you were ambitious you could play 36 on Saturday and then go to Poppy for 18 on Sunday.

If our SoCal buddies are up for it, Bayonet and Black Horse is the perfect place to hold the next event. Two beautiful and challenging courses. If you were ambitious you could play 36 on Saturday and then go to Poppy for 18 on Sunday.

Damn that sounds like a fun weekend! I think that even if we just do a get together and not worry about competition it would be just as fun (& less stressful getting commitments)!

Do you NCGA guys use the hotel deals in Monterey? I've been staying at the Hotel Abrego in Monterey since I joined the NCGA and its awesome the deal they give us. Great little hotel!

Damn that sounds like a fun weekend! I think that even if we just do a get together and not worry about competition it would be just as fun (& less stressful getting commitments)!

Do you NCGA guys use the hotel deals in Monterey? I've been staying at the Hotel Abrego in Monterey since I joined the NCGA and its awesome the deal they give us. Great little hotel!

Either way would work for me, if we got the rematch on it would be great, but we have been talking about doing a get together in Monterey for 2 years. If we want to plan on something for March 19/20 would people be interested in that? Easter is March 27th so could see that being tough, and the Masters is April 7-10th.

I would be interested in staying over night, so would check out the hotel deals once we agree on a date.

I actually don't believe I've ever been an NCGA member. If I was it was a while ago. I will sign up for this year though.

Either way would work for me, if we got the rematch on it would be great, but we have been talking about doing a get together in Monterey for 2 years. If we want to plan on something for March 19/20 would people be interested in that? Easter is March 27th so could see that being tough, and the Masters is April 7-10th.

I would be interested in staying over night, so would check out the hotel deals once we agree on a date.

March 19/20 works for me, I'd probably just drive home but if lodging isn't too bad staying there isn't bad!

I live 1.9 miles from Bayonet/Black Horse and about 10 miles from Poppy Hills and I have a guest room that someone could take advantage of!

I live 1.9 miles from Bayonet/Black Horse and about 10 miles from Poppy Hills and I have a guest room that someone could take advantage of!

Very cool!

Does the weekend of March 19/20th work for you? If we have 6-8 people that want to do it that weekend we should start a new thread and start firming up plans.

Like I said, I'm in. If some one is interested in splitting a room I am up for that also as the rooms over there get a little pricey. Bayonet/Blackhorse either same day or split is fine as is adding on Poppy Hills.

We had a great turn out for Pasatiempo back in 2014, I would think we could come close to that again.

Very cool!

Does the weekend of March 19/20th work for you? If we have 6-8 people that want to do it that weekend we should start a new thread and start firming up plans.

That weekend works for me!

That weekend works for me!

Cool, sounds like if nothing else we have a 4 some. Will wait a while and see who else checks in here and then will start a new thread for this.

I am up for playing 36 Saturday and 18 Sunday or 18/18. Or if people can just make it for 1 of 2 days, that is welcome too!

Cool, sounds like if nothing else we have a 4 some. Will wait a while and see who else checks in here and then will start a new thread for this.

I am up for playing 36 Saturday and 18 Sunday or 18/18. Or if people can just make it for 1 of 2 days, that is welcome too!

The more the merrier obviously, but 4 works just as well for me.

Hey friends! Long time no talk. Hope you guys had a nice holiday season.
Are we talking about meeting up again? You know I am in!

March works for me!

Sweet, so we should have 6 so far. Hopefully get at least 2 groups together if not more.

Will start a new thread when I get home from work but let's keep discussing in this thread so hopefully a few more jump on board.

Back