Northern, Nj, NYC, Westchester and Long Island, Ny

i am around the week you want to play. We could pick a day and play. I usually play Bethpage between 10:45-11:15. I would love to play black, blue or red.

I want to hit the black course during the week for the cheaper rate. I made a little die with the sides the colors of the different courses that I will use when I am walking up.

Last edited:
I want to hit the black course during the week for the cheaper rate. I made a little die with the sides the colors of the different courses that I will use when I am walking up.

i am around the week you want to play. We could pick a day and play. I usually play Bethpage between 10:45-11:15. I would love to play black, blue or red.

I maybe be off either wed thurs or Friday that week....and would be down to play. I will post back when I know what my work schedule will be like.

I'd be up for a round at the black

So I'm gonna give Trump Ferry Point a try on Wednesday if anyone is interested

Anyone want to possibly play in central to north jersey on Sunday?

Me and my brother in law got to play Bethpage Black yesterday. His 1st time, my 2nd. Had a blast only could get a twosome but when we showed up the other twosome they put us with opted to grab an earlier time. So we ended up just the two of us and the caddie. Playing it a second time was less intimidating, really got see and enjoy the little things about the track. Still tough as nails but more enjoyable. Wasted hitting 6/7 fairways on the front and 8/14 overall but shot 98 which my goal this time was to break 100. If you get the play the Black and have the means take a caddie. I have had Danny both times (second time by request), he is one of the best. I highly recommend asking for him.

Last edited:
Anybody interested in playing Richter Park in Danbury, CT Tuesday or Wednesday?

Me and my brother in law got to play Bethpage Black yesterday. His 1st time, my 2nd. Had a blast only could get a twosome but when we showed up the other twosome they put us with opted to grab an earlier time. So we ended up just the two of us and the caddie. Playing it a second time was less intimidating, really got see and enjoy the little things about the track. Still tough as nails but more enjoyable. Wasted hitting 6/7 fairways on the front and 8/14 overall but shot 98 which my goal this time was to break 100. If you get the play the Black and have the means take a caddie. I have had Danny both times (second time by request), he is one of the best. I highly recommend asking for him.

What was the condition of the course? Thinking bout heading out there this week.

What was the condition of the course? Thinking bout heading out there this week.

If you want to play Ferry Point or Bethpage during the week let me know, I'd be in for either.

Getting another foursome for Bethpage Black either on Saturday 8/15 or Sunday 8/16. Pending one invite already so I may only have two spots open.

Great shape, excellent conditions. It rained the night before so they had the big fans drying a couple of greens but really in great shape.

I am playing Black on Wednesday.

Think I may try and get out to the Black on Wednesday

Getting another foursome for Bethpage Black either on Saturday 8/15 or Sunday 8/16. Pending one invite already so I may only have two spots open.

Wish I could go but I have a friend coming into town who wants to play Black a few days before you go out to play Black. Have a great time!

Stan

I booked a single on Sunday 7:45a at Apple Mountain and 1:48p at The Architects. Three spots left for each so join up if you're interested!

I booked a single on Sunday 7:45a at Apple Mountain and 1:48p at The Architects. Three spots left for each so join up if you're interested!
Played Apple Mountain a few weeks ago and it was in good shape.

Played Apple Mountain a few weeks ago and it was in good shape.
That's good to hear. Wanna get up early on Sunday?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's good to hear. Wanna get up early on Sunday?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I am actually already playing Sunday with my father and some friends.

And one spot left at Black Bear at 11:30a on Saturday.

Bethpage Black got the better of me today. I shot a 101. I need to play the course way smarter.

I'm flying back in on Saturday night. As long as scheduling works I could do Sunday.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Just got approved for a vacation for the first week in September and I am thinking about playing all five Bethpage courses and if money and time allows, give Eisenhower a try. If anyone wants to join in anytime between Aug 31-Labor Day, let me know.
Going to have a little contest as well for some goodies during my Tour de Bethpage.

I maybe be off either wed thurs or Friday that week....and would be down to play. I will post back when I know what my work schedule will be like.

This still going on? Looks like I'm most probably going to be off Wednesday 9/2.

Back