NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

This thread continues to amaze me. I’m old and jaded, but the amount of sh*t we’ve been through the last well seems like forever, to come and see this thread, i said before but now, this thread gives me hope in a lot different—all positive ways.

Thanks to everyone!

Great job by the recent Secret Santa’s

David you were in DC and didn’t stop in? Kidding, i know it must have been from high school!

nice shirt!

HOLY FORKING SHIRT ! and I mean that in the nicest way and most excited way. Thank you to my Secret Santa, I got this package this evening and I have no idea if something else is coming but i could not wait to post this. I recognized the name on the package right away and wondered if i had bought something, because i have looked at them more than once....DID I PULL THE TRIGGER? no, but i opened it and saw the name Secret Santa on the invoice....

RHOBACK Quarter Zip TEXAS EDITION....folks those are little Texas silhouettes with the Texas Flag on the back. THANK YOU and THIS will be on the course this Saturday morning for sure

IMG_1799.jpegIMG_1800.jpegIMG_1802.jpegIMG_1801.jpeg

I am not worthy

Last edited:
HOLY FORKING SHIRT ! and I mean that in the nicest way and most excited way. Thank you to my Secret Santa, I got this package this evening and I have no idea if something else is coming but i could not wait to post this. I recognized the name on the package right away and wondered if i had bought something, because i have looked at them more than once....DID I PULL THE TRIGGER? no, but i opened it and saw the name Secret Santa on the invoice....

RHOBACK Quarter Zip TEXAS EDITION....folks those are little Texas silhouettes with the Texas Flag on the back. THANK YOU and THIS will be on the course this Saturday morning for sure

View attachment 9051101View attachment 9051102View attachment 9051103View attachment 9051104

I am not worthy
Amazing. I've seen the shirt, didn't realize they had a 1/4 zip!
That would go awesome with me Texas flag belt buckle 😎

Caught up! Great job to all SS and recipients for their videos and pictures. What a holiday season on THP!!!

View attachment 9051101View attachment 9051102View attachment 9051103View attachment 9051104

I am not worthy
That is a sharp looking 1/4 zip! Nice job SS!

Well then.

VERY generous santas. Thank you! When we stopped recording, Marjorie discovered a note and MORE gifts. Pics to follow!
@PackersGirl

my children were NOT happy with all that packers stuff…..very hurtful to them (be nice to us bears fans this weekend)…….great job with the video tho and loved the anticipation for it!

Seriously I am shocked! After we finished recording, I was checking out all the cool pockets on my new bag and found more goodies! A hand warmer, Packers towel and a Mickey Funko that I've been drooling over for forever!! Thank you so much THP SS!! You are amazing, generous and I'm just so thankful! You nailed it perfectly with all my gifts!
View attachment 9051037
View attachment 9051039

boo hiss lol

So great to see all these posts and reactions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS are knocking it out!!! Well done everyone

More great gifts in the last few days. That Packers bag is awesome, it's just the wrong color
newenglandpatriots-07.jpg

Man, SS knocking it out of the park!

Seriously I am shocked! After we finished recording, I was checking out all the cool pockets on my new bag and found more goodies! A hand warmer, Packers towel and a Mickey Funko that I've been drooling over for forever!! Thank you so much THP SS!! You are amazing, generous and I'm just so thankful! You nailed it perfectly with all my gifts!
View attachment 9051037
View attachment 9051039
Just thinking hypothetically about something; I know most courses have dress codes or something similar to ensure a positive environment. Is there any chance that a full-on green and yellow golf bag precludes you from access at some courses? Maybe the guy behind the counter in the pro-shop throws an extra $10 on the green fee? Maybe the kid at the bag drop gives you the slowest cart?

I kid, of course, but just like Loudmouth clothing a bag like that certainly makes a statement. Of course for @PackersGirl there is no hesitation or fear in her towards showing her team allegiance. In fact, maybe it's a strategic move? ;)

Any plans to complete the ensemble with GBP headcovers?

Here we go boys!IMG_20211209_091739.jpg

Well, my SS made his drop early this morning. I didn't see my package, but my wife did so it was placed on the kitchen table. It was shipped from Houston and arrived on time, (according to the delivery stamp; actually 1 day early). Inside was a note telling me that he once lived in Cleveland and his Best Friend lives in my town (we don't know each other), He also said that in his research he saw that I am a Transplant Recipient and golf in the Transplant games of America. That being said, my SS made a "donation" to the Transplant Life Foundation in my name; SO VERY COOL & APPRECIATED. Along with the note SS also gifted me a Callaway Camo hat, 2 lil bottles of hooch and a towel from Hearthstone Country Club (Houston). for some reason it won't load my pic???? I'll get it up later.

Way to go Secret Santa!

Cloudspun 1/4 zip is my favorite new apparel! Perfect for cold weather in Ohio!

Divot tool and tees will be used during my rounds!16390597390823924653190941279768.jpg

Back