Oakley Sunglasses

I would bet prizm snow - which are pretty sweet looking, although likely polarized.
You don't like polarized? I'm a fan

not when I am golfing, and that's what I buy shades for haha
I can see that. My golfing shades aren't polarized. For everything else though polarized is great, especially for snow

welp, dropped the coin on a pair of Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Dark Golf Prizm.

I can see that. My golfing shades aren't polarized. For everything else though polarized is great, especially for snow
^^THIS^^ Prism non polarized for Golf

I have those. I enjoy them quite a bit but have gotten a couple of scratches in the few years I've owned them. They are my every day sunglasses. I just ordered some replacement lenses in the Prizm Road Black. They should be a little bit darker but still have the same rose base.

Best golf glasses out there. I’ll admit I’m an Oakley snob... won’t wear anything else - nothing else seems to meet the quality

Best golf glasses out there. I’ll admit I’m an Oakley snob... won’t wear anything else - nothing else seems to meet the quality
I’m a first time buyer of Oakleys but talked to quite a few friends who’ve had them for years and swear by them. Always been a cheap sunglasses guy but wanted something I could wear on the course. Looking forward to them and excited to try out the golf prizm lenses!

They are a bit pricey for sure but I have a big head and am very particular with how glasses fit on my head. I don't think my ears are level so some sunglasses look totally crooked on my face. The Flak 2.0 style might be the most comfortable ones I have ever owned.

I’m a first time buyer of Oakleys but talked to quite a few friends who’ve had them for years and swear by them. Always been a cheap sunglasses guy but wanted something I could wear on the course. Looking forward to them and excited to try out the golf prizm lenses!
yep the golf prizm is the way to go. My wife was the same way with her glasses and then she became a believer once we got her a pair of "female" Oaks!

Hi all

Only just noted this thread, ....

So confession time , I have a fetish bordering on addiction ( yep I have a glasses or two a day hahah) I have always worn very good sunglasses working predominantly outdoors and also recreation and sports

Last count 9 pairs , both Oakley ( Flak jacket and half jacket ) and also Rudy Project, phenomenally good glasses , the lens vary in both brands from tinted green ( visual acuity ) to Mirror / Polarised . In Australia the glare and sun is enduring and strong especially in Southern state.

Love them all like the models I have as they are primarily functional ( I have high cheek bones and the curvature of lens sits well on face no under lens sun intrusion) and look good and hide years of age hahha

Cant understand why so many golfers from pro circuit both Male and Female alike don’t wear them , yet the happily wear them on the cap or elsewhere but they are happily financially sponsored by the brand .

They protect yes , less strain on eyes , provide in some cases greater clarity of vision and keep wind out of eyes ( less dust also)

So no purchase of glasses this year, had a deal with new irons bought this year and shop supplied Oakley prism white frame and aqua lens.

Look good feel good .

Ok been reading this thread and have had friends also start wearing sunglasses. I have Flak 2.0 for cycling and love them. But do any of you have prescription. Versions? I don’t use full time (probably should) but when at work I have progressives. Going to bring my cycling glasses tomorrow to the range just to see the difference.

I don’t mind the polarized for golf. I have the golf specific lenses that are polarized in my prescription flak jackets. They are great in bright sun and even overcast days. Occasionally I’ll lose a ball in the sky but only in certain light conditions. Reading the greens has been fine as well but I’ve heard that’s where the polarized hurts the most with not being able to pick up the nuances of the grain, but for me it hasn’t been a problem.

I just got a pair of non prescription Holstons for daily wear/non golf on days where I wear contacts. I also have a set of non rx golf lenses for the flaks if I feel like wearing contacts instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am digging my Flak 2.0 Golf Prizm Glasses. I can see the ball much easier in the air and can track better than alot of guys I play with even with my awful contact corrected sight. I wear them every round now where previously I never wore sunglasses.

My next question, anyone have a recommendation for lenses easy to see screens while outside or driving? I don't necessarily want to wear the golf ones out but spend time while driving and out surveying where I need to see a screen and polarized lenses just don't work.

I have attempted 2 times to do prescription sunglasses and the most recent was Oakley. It just doesn’t work for me because of depth perception. They are great for every day use.

I don't see many players use sunglasses at my club. Always surprises me since they're some great lenses these days, specifically for golf. I have 3 pairs of Oakley's, flak 2.0 xl's, two face and Targetline, all with dark prizm lenses. Unless it's raining, I have them on and feel they not only help keep my eyes from getting stressed or beat up, but also help with tracking balls and reading greens. They really help on colder, windy days. I recently picked up a pair of Smith Optic with the chromapop igniter lens, which is very similar to the dark prizm. These are legit and I like them better than my Oakley's. High quality sunglasses that look and fit better and they give me a little more coverage. I like Maui Jim's a lot too, but haven't found a pair I like for golf.

Try Rudy project )

Due to a vision issue, I had an issue seeing the ball.
After surgery I couldnt see the ball with my Oakley Prism
I tried amber coloured safety glasses, and they work a charm. Green grass and ball stand out crisp.
Ive even had complements on the cool "sunglasses", that cost me $3.00

1631045067394.png

Back