Odyssey Ai-One Launch

To my knowledge it’s to fit the insert which is pretty uniform for all head shapes. I imagine tuning it to fit both would be the next step. Great question and it was asked before. I’ll dig in a little deeper to make sure this is accurate but I’m pretty sure this is the case. If I’m wrong we probably need to shout that out as it’s remarkable lol

To my knowledge it’s to fit the insert which is pretty uniform for all head shapes. I imagine tuning it to fit both would be the next step. Great question and it was asked before. I’ll dig in a little deeper to make sure this is accurate but I’m pretty sure this is the case. If I’m wrong we probably need to shout that out as it’s remarkable lol
I can see head shape as a smaller perturbation after material and backing. But I can see it’s an evolutionary process moving forward.

I’m not going to say no
Well this has my attention... When will the weight kits be available and does the standard weight kit work with the AI One models?

@JohnnyCallaway

I won’t ask if a CS is in the works. But for the zero offset face balance crowd…

Once the full release is out which models should we look into?

@JohnnyCallaway

I won’t ask if a CS is in the works. But for the zero offset face balance crowd…

Once the full release is out which models should we look into?
giraffe eating GIF

Had to take a break as we had two content shoots in 4 days. To answer your question I imagine what you want will be available at some point. To start only the core models are up but I'm sure the "exotics" will be there.

Well this has my attention... When will the weight kits be available and does the standard weight kit work with the AI One models?
No the std kits wont get you all the way but a weight kit will be floating around soon if not now. Ill get an exact answer for you asap but I did hear that would be an option.

Great looking putters, Johnny. I am still using my seven year old counterbalanced Odyssey "O" Works Tank #7, which I was fit for in Carlsbad. It has served me well, so I don't see it going anywhere.

Great looking putters, Johnny. I am still using my seven year old counterbalanced Odyssey "O" Works Tank #7, which I was fit for in Carlsbad. It has served me well, so I don't see it going anywhere.
I still have mine as well, oddly enough, I was fit for it in Carlsbad as well.
The shaft is not quite 39" I don't think - I'd guess more like 36"
Was thinking of bring it back out for this weekend for the giggles.

I still have mine as well, oddly enough, I was fit for it in Carlsbad as well.
The shaft is not quite 39" I don't think - I'd guess more like 36"
Was thinking of bring it back out for this weekend for the giggles.
Mine is 38-inches. Carlsbad isn't a bad place to hang out, lol.

Why isn’t the stroke lab shaft standard in these?

Why isn’t the stroke lab shaft standard in these?
The standard shaft IS a Stroke Lab shaft, it’s the new SL90 based on the same premise as the SL70. Increase in weight makes multi material not needed but still allows for 20g of counter weighting. We’ve discussed it a fair bit in the main Ai-ONE thread.

Rahm is still using an Ai-One putter right? Saw that he had 8 three putts this week. Tough week on the greens for him.

Rahm is still using an Ai-One putter right? Saw that he had 8 three putts this week. Tough week on the greens for him.
First time he’s played in a real tournament in a while. Probably needs to knock the rust.

JK, LIV fans!

Back