Odyssey Covers Thread

Are they not so limited anymore? Seems odd.

They weren't available at retail before so I guess in that sense yes they were limited but these covers seem to be more available than the previous N3J covers. I believe it was mentioned a few months ago that these might come to retail but a time frame was never given. Guess we know now when that is

I got my first ever odyssey major covers the other day. The eagle has been claimed as well haha.

I may be able to buy a couple more if anyone is interested?

Last edited:
It seems like the Bombs covers are a better quality cover than say the Drain-O. Heavier duty.

I received a buckets cover 3 weeks ago from the rewards points and the piping in already wearing 3 18 hole rounds and 2 9 hole rounds. Ugh.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anybody know where to find a California Girl blade cover? Seen them on ebay once or twice, but seem to be rare. Would love to replace my MXM cover as it looks like I am kicking the Scotty to the curb...

I hadn't seen one like this before until browsing around looking at covers. I dig Halloween and this one fits in with that. Plus it was only 24.00 so I couldn't pass it up.
windmill%20cover1_zpsb1n47ydi.jpg

windmill%20cover2_zpsylx4goaq.jpg

Kind of crazy that these have such quality issues, especially with the kind of cash people throw around for them.

Exactly, which is why I won't pull the trigger on a couple I've been looking at. For that amount of money I expect it to be MORE durable than most covers and I want to game it. Get it together Odyssey.

Anybody know where to find a California Girl blade cover? Seen them on ebay once or twice, but seem to be rare. Would love to replace my MXM cover as it looks like I am kicking the Scotty to the curb...

Found one :) Should be here mid week. Super psyched!!!!

Question for you cover collectors. Are the #Buckets covers worth much? I got one with Callaway Reward points and it doesn't fit my #9HT so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

Question for you cover collectors. Are the #Buckets covers worth much? I got one with Callaway Reward points and it doesn't fit my #9HT so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.
Really? Mine fits just fine. It's a bit tight but it will stretch a bit. If you are worried about it ripping, it won't. ☺

Really? Mine fits just fine. It's a bit tight but it will stretch a bit. If you are worried about it ripping, it won't. ☺

Oh I'm not concerned about it ripping, but when it showed up today I realized I like the original cover better :D.

Last edited:
They aren't worth a whole heck of a lot.

But besides the point, how does it not fit? I've gamed mine for 2 years now and it fits perfectly.

They aren't worth a whole heck of a lot.

But besides the point, how does it not fit? I've gamed mine for 2 years now and it fits perfectly.

Sorry, I should've edited that to say doesn't fit as well as the MXM cover, but I'll use it for a bit and I'm sure it will be fine.

Sorry, I should've edited that to say doesn't fit as well as the MXM cover, but I'll use it for a bit and I'm sure it will be fine.
Only issue I've had with mine is the piping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm going to be all over the Callaway odyssey stuff for next years US open. This years stuff looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CmFnMxJWIAA_RQH.jpg

I want one of those so bad

Yeah no thanks.

Back