Odyssey Covers Thread

Worlds better than the April major covers, in my humble opinion.

Not sure how I feel about those. In a way I like them, but they are also kinda strange to me. I like the blade much more than the mallet though.
I get it though. Nice tribute to the course and the postage stamp green. I think its much better than the Masters cover

I get it though. Nice tribute to the course and the postage stamp green. I think its much better than the Masters cover

Oh yea it's way better. I'd consider the blade cover, but the mallet isn't on the same level. I wish they had the postage stamps on it writing out Odyssey on the mallet as well.

Cant say either the blade or mallet catch my attention, both are just not my style.

Have a mallet on the way ! More I look at it the more I like it. I think in-hand it will be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yea it's way better. I'd consider the blade cover, but the mallet isn't on the same level. I wish they had the postage stamps on it writing out Odyssey on the mallet as well.

They do. The Mallet has Odyssey in postage stamps on the folding side...it's just not visible in the picture.

They do. The Mallet has Odyssey in postage stamps on the folding side...it's just not visible in the picture.

and didn't need to know that haha. makes me kinda want it now.

Very well done this time around!

Thinking the same thing. I can't spend $100 bucks on this, but it is a solid looking cover.

Agreed and agreed.

haha, that was a pretty big hill to climb in order to beat that one.

8c75b5244e2696a2d1cac6e952794fa6.jpg
19952d49cf7fd8d04d2a3d42c9b30981.jpg

Really like this one. Also I think you guys are really going to like the PGA. Masters was a bit off compared to what we are use to, but they got better as they went on this year and saved the best for last IMO. I'll post as soon as I can.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I really like this release a lot, but just not something I can justify dropping a c-note on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Love the look but 100 is too rich for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I'm spending $100 on a headcover they need to fix the piping issue. It sucks to not be able to game them even one round before the piping starts to rip

Before I'm spending $100 on a headcover they need to fix the piping issue. It sucks to not be able to game them even one round before the piping starts to rip

I think they may have solved that. All the major mallet releases this year have a corded piping that seems like it would be just fine. Take a close up look at some of the pictures of them on Odyssey's website. I have both the Masters and the US Open mallets and they are built pretty well.

I've really only had that issue on the Draino, all my others including original N3J's have been gamed and no issue. The Draino was gamed 2 rounds and it started wearing immediately after round 1.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've really only had that issue on the Draino, all my others including original N3J's have been gamed and no issue. The Draino was gamed 2 rounds and it started wearing immediately after round 1.

My grandaddy mallet, grandaddy blade, n3j black mallet, innovate or die mallet and mystery blade headcovers all have rips in the piping

My grandaddy mallet, grandaddy blade, n3j black mallet, innovate or die mallet and mystery blade headcovers all have rips in the piping
Obviously I don't have #TheGrandaddy versions, I can still dream. I don't have either of the others. I have White N3J, Top Secret, 14 PGA, mallets no issue. That Draino though first round. Glad I used my points for it. I think they're still on the site for C note.

I was gonna use my rewards points for the buckets headcover but I might just save them up for something else

I was gonna use my rewards points for the buckets headcover but I might just save them up for something else
My bad, that's the one I have that has the issues. Not the Draino. Head is a bit fried today. Save your points.

I wish I could get the Dropping Bombs mallet headcover with my points.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold the phone, sport. A white IOD cover?

Nice additions. Had no idea there was a white IOD cover...

Where the heck did you snag those IOD covers? Absolutely gorgeous!

Back