Odyssey DART Putters

Finally got to roll the Backstryke Dart putter tonight. It was very brief at Dicks which has a terrible fake putting green but I still came away impressed with this putter. Theres so much going on at first its hard to look at. But I think they tried to distract you by adding the little wings on the outside. One thing for sure is that putter is very very soft feeling.

DART-I'm waiting for you!

Backstryke DART-I'm waiting for you!

What if it arrives and doesnt work left handed like it did right handed in the store?

DART-I'm waiting for you!

I went to a pro shop near me last night and was rolling the tour black and DART putters again. I can't wait for them to show up.

What if it arrives and doesnt work left handed like it did right handed in the store?
:laughing:

Not even a possibility my man. That's why I'm so excited.

I needed mine yesterday! Lol. I'm so pumped for this guy to show up!

Not even a possibility my man. That's why I'm so excited.

I like it captain. Its time for serious golf, these putters need to show up.

I like it captain. Its time for serious golf, these putters need to show up.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the arrival for sure. I look forward to making slews of putts with it.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the arrival for sure. I look forward to making slews of putts with it.

Is yours going to be a mallet or a backstryke?

I've been thinking a lot about the DART that is coming....I cannot wait to get it out and start making some putts!

backstryke dude.

Sweet!
Everytime I drive by GG I roll one and I like it a lot. I am almost embarrassed to put it in the bag, but if I make more putts I honestly don't care.

Do I buy before the outing, or do I wait until I have 20-30 mins to compare it to the major competitors on a real green?

In before OEM says "both"

Sweet!
Everytime I drive by GG I roll one and I like it a lot. I am almost embarrassed to put it in the bag, but if I make more putts I honestly don't care.

Would you be embarrased with making every putt from 5 feet and in automatic?

Because that is what my BackStryke has done for me. I have gone from a putting avg. of 1.99 per round to 1.76 per round. From 3+ three putts per round to none in my last 4 outings. I love this putter and am not afraid to admit it!!

Sweet!

Do I buy before the outing, or do I wait until I have 20-30 mins to compare it to the major competitors on a real green?

In before OEM says "both"

I thought the same thing buddy, but the fact is, I made slews of putts with it. I really was being that guy for so long when it came to mallet putters. I dismissed them solely based on how they look, or how they would look in my bag, and I sure do regret it. But, I have one on the way and I am truly excited about the prospect of converting more putts with it.

I thought the same thing buddy, but the fact is, I made slews of putts with it. I really was being that guy for so long when it came to mallet putters. I dismissed them solely based on how they look, or how they would look in my bag, and I sure do regret it. But, I have one on the way and I am truly excited about the prospect of converting more putts with it.

I had an odyseey putter but the back of it had pointy edges and I would accidentally hit my leg with it and it hurt...I sold it. But I liked how well I putted with it.

One-T what putter did you end up with?

Love the feel of the TB's. So soft. The alignment with the DARTS is incredible though. I think I would have gone backstryke dart if I were picking

Love the feel of the TB's. So soft. The alignment with the DARTS is incredible though. I think I would have gone backstryke dart if I were picking

Yes sir! You keep spending some QT with that Si1 buddy. I swear to you, that putter made me a much better putter. I can't give it enough props. Most of my confidence in the DART will be b/c of the time I spent with the Si1.

I here you TC. Sorry for the off topic but I am digging the Si1. This will be a never get rid of putter for me. It's a training add/putter. Loving it

I think that the putters are step back for odyssey. Maybe they are running out of ideas??

I think that the putters are step back for odyssey. Maybe they are running out of ideas??

I think the alignment aid is quite ingenious. It flat out works.

I'd be willing to bet you haven't even rolled it. The insert is awesome, if not one of the better ones out there. What's a step back about them?

Rolled the mallet version today while waiting for my Golftec lesson to start tonight (they didn't have a backstryke). I was making 3/5 from 18 ft which is better than anytime I can remember using my putter on the same floor. I honestly think that if I knew the right putter length for me I would have already ordered it. But... I don't know my ideal length so I am off the hook.

The only worry that I really have is that the insert is sooooo soft. I wonder how distance control will be on slow greens and on long putts.

i finally got to see these in person, and while i do like the alignment aid, i thought the overall shape of the putters was much too rounded and the finish was decent at best.

Back