Odyssey EXO putters

The Indy is just an awesome shape anyway, this looks amazing!

This model makes me very happy!
DUO4D6FV4AAAY8q.jpg
Me too. High MOI and looks like it can fly. I'm in!

White Hot Microhinge, huh?! Really looking forward to trying these out, mostly for that new insert. Increased MOI sounds promising too of course!

To each their own ya know? Again more choices isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Never said anything bad about more choices. The putters look fantastic. I questioned something else..

For what it's worth, I think the Toulon line is more of a direct competitor to SC (high end milled putters) than this Exo release.

white hot...

I'm listening...

microhinge...

still listening...

WHITE HOT MICROHINGE

SIGN ME UP

hopefully we get a #9 release... or 330m

Last edited:
The 7 and Indy look gorgeous. And to think. I told myself I wouldn't buy any new putters this year......haha

The 7 and Indy look gorgeous. And to think. I told myself I wouldn't buy any new putters this year......haha

This is pretty much my opinion as well. They look amazing.

Nothing in my preferred shape but these are really an awesome offering from Odyssey. I love seeing them branch out and offer something that's not necessarily mass market. The year has only just begun but so far they are killing it!

Reading that all of these models are going to be available as slant neck models as well as face-balanced models makes me pretty happy. I've always been a mallet guy but in the past that has almost always meant using face-balanced putters. I do have a slight arc on my stroke, so all of these models coming out this year with the slant neck options is awesome, I will probably move into one of those later this year.

Reading that all of these models are going to be available as slant neck models as well as face-balanced models makes me pretty happy. I've always been a mallet guy but in the past that has almost always meant using face-balanced putters. I do have a slight arc on my stroke, so all of these models coming out this year with the slant neck options is awesome, I will probably move into one of those later this year.
I am the same way. Give me a slant neck #7 with some toe hang and I am a happy fella.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is pretty much my opinion as well. They look amazing.

Curious to see the price point on these. But regardless, love the look of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to see the price point on these. But regardless, love the look of them.`

Hope this helps.

ODYSEEY EXO 2‐BALL $499.99
ODYSSEY EXO (ROSSIE, ROSSIE S, SEVEN, SEVEN S, INDY, INDY S) $299.99
ODYSSEY EXO SUPER STROKE (ROSSIE, ROSSIE S, SEVEN, SEVEN S, INDY, INDY S) $319.99

Anyone know when these go up for preorder? Sale?

Hope this helps.

ODYSSEY EXO SUPER STROKE (ROSSIE, ROSSIE S, SEVEN, SEVEN S, INDY, INDY S) $319.99

If this is true that is great news. I was thinking in my head I hope they are no more than $299. Can't get over how amazing each model looks.

Hope this helps.

If that is the case, I will definitely have one of the Rossie models.... so long Toulon Atlanta (at least for a while).

These are probably what I'm most interested in learning about from the PGA Show. The prices are a little higher than what I was hoping for but I'm still super excited.

I've kept a coin canister for the past few years with just pocket change, and just rolled almost all of it last week. $310. So, this will either fund an entry fee if I'm lucky, or an Indy (or #7) EXO.

Hope this helps.

$299 isn’t bad at all! Now I need to start thinking about things to sell to get the funds haha

If this is true that is great news. I was thinking in my head I hope they are no more than $299. Can't get over how amazing each model looks.

I copied the prices direct from my Callaway 2018 pricing sheets, so I can pretty much confirm they're correct.

Anyone know when these go up for preorder? Sale?

Just got off the phone with my Inside Rep and the EXO 2 BALL release date is Feb 2nd. Pre-orders now.

All other EXO Putters release date is May 15th and Pre-order starts May 5th.

Just got off the phone with my Inside Rep and the EXO 2 BALL release date is Feb 2nd. Pre-orders now.

Man...going to be a while before that Indy releases. Dang.

I'm a little disappointed in that. I know it's me just being impatient but I was really hoping they would come out relatively soon.

I'm a little disappointed in that. I know it's me just being impatient but I was really hoping they would come out relatively soon.

Yeah, I felt the same way, but for them it makes a ton of sense. Have the EXO 2 ball plus the Toulon Atlanta & Portland coming out early February. want to spread out the other EXO models a bit

Well, the Odyssey event is prior to the pre-order & release dates, so, who knows what could happen there. :)

Yeah.....I agree. I've had a lot of discussion going on in the shop about the new line and pretty much expected they would all be released at the same time in Feb.

At least the 2 ball can be had by those who want it.

Back