Odyssey EXO putters

The problem is I really like the Indianapolis also!

e1c6c6e93c4b8153419d1d2f7d6315eb.jpg

Man, that lower left shape, with the lines... this could be expensive. I will end up getting one of those or a custom atlanta Toulon....

Oh man....my wallet just gasped! I want!

This model makes me very happy!
DUO4D6FV4AAAY8q.jpg

Bruh..... these look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look really good. My favorite color scheme.

Fo sho! Finley has to have one in the bag already, right???

At the GD I don't think anyone was gaming. We saw pictures of them in the presentation towards the end and I think had a few at the fitting.

It's an interesting design, and I like the looks!

At the GD I don't think anyone was gaming. We saw pictures of them in the presentation towards the end and I think had a few at the fitting.

Maybe not at that point...that's ancient history though. :D

This model makes me very happy!
DUO4D6FV4AAAY8q.jpg

I need this in my life.... even though I traditionally have hated mallets

Ok these putters look AMAZING. That black/red Indy is hot! but the #7 is still the best

I keep coming back to look at these, I need more info!

Yup. I'm interested

I need to see the Indy ASAP

Wow do I want that Indy....

Fo sho! Finley has to have one in the bag already, right???

Finley had the PDX in the bag at the GD if memory serves.

I'm glad the release finally came out. I kept thinking that I had dreamed up the EXO line from the presentation as it was a small snippet of the night. I can't remember the MSRP of these, but I know Luke made mention of them going after some of the SC market share so expect these a bit higher priced than normal offerings. The 7 is definitely on my ponder list as I love the look of it.

Saw the Odyssey IG this morning ,some solid offerings coming up and more on the way.

That 7 is mind blowing. I've been using 7's since like the original White Hot days.

MUST have.

And moving the Indy to this line is awesome, too. May have to just have a wallhanger in that one.

Finley had the PDX in the bag at the GD if memory serves.

I'm glad the release finally came out. I kept thinking that I had dreamed up the EXO line from the presentation as it was a small snippet of the night. I can't remember the MSRP of these, but I know Luke made mention of them going after some of the SC market share so expect these a bit higher priced than normal offerings. The 7 is definitely on my ponder list as I love the look of it.

SC market share? Good luck.

These are pretty nice looking putters. Odyssey upping their game this year for sure.

To each their own ya know? Again more choices isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Never said anything bad about more choices. The putters look fantastic. I questioned something else..

Never said anything bad about more choices. The putters look fantastic. I questioned something else..
Yep I know... Who knows how it turns out. If anyone has a chance to take some of it I'd think Callaway would be the ones to do it.

Back