Odyssey EXO putters

arydolphin

GTHC!
Reaction score
Handicap
I want to know more about these now. I wonder if these putters will be on display at the Odyssey THP event in late April?

Looks like a new insert as well. So many choices from Odyssey/Toulon!

Holy metric crap ton of putter releases batman.

Odyssey Indianapolis? Options aren't a bad thing.

Looks like larger michrohinges compared to last year.

I got to briefly roll the Indy-looking release here at ECPC.

Folks are really going to like this insert. It's the best of white hot + microhinge in one sharp looking package.

This may be the most excited I've been about a putter in a long time. I love the Rossie shape and after trying the Toulon Indy last week I loved that one also and can't wait to find out more about these.

White Hot Microhinges! This is potentially very exciting.

I loved the feel of the White Hot insert. But got better consistency with last years model. Will definitely have to give these a try. Also interesting they brought the Toulon design Indianapolis to the Odyssey line.

That 7 and the two ball and the Indy..... too many.

These look ridiculously good.

Interesting. The #7 has my attention but looks to be big. Goes with the line but not as appealing to my eye. I'm sure these are going to be great putters.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These look sharp! Odyssey really doing some big things in 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exo 7 jumped high on my list of must try putters this year.

The exo 7 jumped high on my list of must try putters this year.

The Black and red with the white rails seems to really frame the ball well. High, high on my list also. I hope it will come in the heavier Tank version like I'm gaming now

Well this looks interesting!

These look really good and I like that the Indy shape is being rolled into the Odyssey line. As always with me weight will be a key as to if I like the putter or not, but off looks alone that #7 is one I would want to try.

It's funny I made the comment to JB last week that he should try talking Odyssey in to bringing out a new Rossie model and now here it is!

Gotta be honest not my favorite, just a little too busy for my taste. Choices are good though and my putters of choice are boring.:D

It's funny I made the comment to JB last week that he should try talking Odyssey in to bringing out a new Rossie model and now here it is!

That’s the power of THP!!!
???

Ok maybe not.

That’s the power of THP!!!
������

Ok maybe not.

The problem is I really like the Indianapolis also!

Back