Odyssey O-Works Putters Review Thread

I pulled out my O-Works #7 Tank 38" putter that I was fit for by Sean Toulon during my 2017 Grandaddy.
I never really used it and I never got rid off it because I had a cat that was named "Tank" so the putter reminds me of him.

Played on Saturday for 18 and I kinda like it.
Since everyone is going 39" Jailbird, I thought I give this a shot.
Going to a putter fitting this afternoon at Club Champion and we're going to see if this might fit me now.
A few months ago I bought an O Works V Fang from GG for $90 and I absolutely love it. Thinking of throwing a KBS Putter shaft in it

Was rolling some putts this evening and decided to pull my Grandaddy putter out. Forgot how much I liked the O-Works insert

View attachment 9254287
I need to get mine back in the bag. Such a good putter. Have the exact same one.

May end up gaming this one this year
I’m still loving my Jailbirds, but the OWorks was my gamer last year and it is just so good. As soon as struggles pop up, it goes back in the bag.

Was rolling some putts this evening and decided to pull my Grandaddy putter out. Forgot how much I liked the O-Works insert

View attachment 9254287
I love the O works! I have a V fang right now. I’m on the hunt for a 7s in good condition

The O-Works Black #7 is the putter I keep coming back to. It has just been so very good paired with a BGT Stability Tour shaft and SuperStroke 3.0 grip with a 75g CounterCore grip weight.

Have had my O-Works V-Fang in the bag seems forever. Feel is so good off the face. Love the insert. Tried many others but nothing remotely hinting to bump the old girl from my bag.

May end up gaming this one this year
I adjusted the loft on my jailbird mini and it’s night and day different for me. The Oworks face is one of the best non milled Odyssey created. Blends both worlds of milled and insert perfectly

O-Works performed pretty well today on some early season shag greens at the course I was playing. I burned quite a few edges during the round, to a point where the folks I was playing with commented that one of these had to fall eventually.

Really happy knowing that I can be confident going back to a mallet after full season playing a blade.

I fell in love with this O Works Versa V Line the 1st time I took it to the practice green. I can't make a bad stroke with it though I can miss a world of putts.
20240220_111233.jpg

Back