Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

I just ordered the R Ball with one white ball on top. I've been using an old Odyssey 2-ball putter for years and was afraid I would miss the white spot. Dick's had it on sale for $50 off.

post how the R works out. I went out Sunday and tried several in store and nothing suggested improvement over my old 33 inch 2 ball. that said, the store did not have a single putter in my preferred length and that can make all the difference

My EXO Seven Mini just came in so I get to see what all this hubbub is about a year later.

Completely agree with this. My big tendency with insert putters is the short miss. A new firmer insert has my interest peaked.
The firmer feel is fantastic! I think of it as an in between the old white hot microhinge and a Toulon milled putter. I absolutely love my 10-s.

I rolled this today and I really liked it.
Dang I don’t need another putter!
(I may have already looked on CPO for one)

1C57EB22-CC60-4747-9420-0FF8B77F9E06.jpeg

View attachment 8925008
If you've looked at cpo already it's a matter of time before the purchase happens. May as well pull the trigger now ?.

If you've looked at cpo already it's a matter of time before the purchase happens. May as well pull the trigger now ?.

Amen. We all fall to temptation eventually.

"Hi, my name is Sean and it's been 1 day since my last Callaway Preowned purchase"

View attachment 8925008
It is by far my favorite putter in a very long time. Just point and shoot for putting.

So this has my attention CPO has on eBay. I don’t see any info about EXO on any Callaway website besides CPO. Have these been discontinued for 2020. Anyone hit the EXO and go back to original SL?

8ADECB43-01FF-4849-8570-B5DEA5EFA131.jpeg

So this has my attention CPO has on eBay. I don’t see any info about EXO on any Callaway website besides CPO. Have these been discontinued for 2020. Anyone hit the EXO and go back to original SL?

View attachment 8925050
I can't remember a ton about them but they're supposed to be high MOI and very forgiving. I love the looks of these and could see getting an Indy model someday just to have around.

Yup. I agree. Just pull the trigger. Hehe

Prior to today, I hadn’t picked up the Tuttle Flow version. Wow, it was so way to line up!

Enablers all of you!

Stroked a 10 in GG today. If the Marxman ever leaves the bag, I think that's where I'd look.

Oh come on, we're just looking out for your happiness ?.
Took advantage of a $20 off coupon and picked up a Rossie S SL from CPO no less. Was $40 cheaper than CPO website even with their 20% sale. Think it doesn’t come with the original HC however I have plenty at home
815A1C01-4D2C-4989-8C0A-A5915A154336.jpeg

Took advantage of a $20 off coupon and picked up a Rossie S SL from CPO no less. Was $40 cheaper than CPO website even with their 20% sale. Think it doesn’t come with the original HC however I have plenty at home
View attachment 8925315

Wait until you get the order confirmation through CallawayPreowned. I bought my Las Vegas the same way, with the same savings, and it too said no headcover. Once I got the order confirmed in my CallawayPreowned acccount, it shows the original headcover as being included. Mine gets here Friday so I'll let you know if it does or doesn't come with headcover.

Wait until you get the order confirmation through CallawayPreowned. I bought my Las Vegas the same way, with the same savings, and it too said no headcover. Once I got the order confirmed in my CallawayPreowned acccount, it shows the original headcover as being included. Mine gets here Friday so I'll let you know if it does or doesn't come with headcover.
Got my Rossie today and it did come with the original head over. Brand new, still had the $394.95 sticker on it along with the Callaway barcode wrap near the grip.

Got my Rossie today and it did come with the original head over. Brand new, still had the $394.95 sticker on it along with the Callaway barcode wrap near the grip.

Nice! Same here. Mine came today and had the original Toulon cover with it. Love it.

My new Huckleberry:
BB745449-8319-4621-9B55-01FB68F06588.jpeg
putting pretty good so far.

Been a long time since I have gone downstairs and rolled some putts with either putter from last year. Started back up with it last night between workout sets, and I am still amazed at the feel with the SL shaft. Just so "together" from grip to head. Now I need some nicer weather so i can maybe head to a range or practice green, getting cabin fever!

The last 3 rounds with the Seven have been fun. Putts in the 8-15 ft range have been dropping a little more often.

Just bought a One last night on a whim since putters are 30% off on CPO right now. Can't wait to roll the rock with this thing

Ordered a #9 34”. Excited to give this a try and see how it compares to my mxm #9

Just ordered a SL Three 35" with OS grip - could not make the switch to a mallet.
Pondered long and hard over the Tuttle, Seven and V Line but just couldn't do it.

Looking forward to joining in the SL fun with everyone else on here!

Back