Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter Thread

As much as I like the Marxman's alignment stripe, I've had more success with the Seven so far. I'm not sure why yet, but I've had a tendency to roll the Marxman over a little on the through-stroke.

As much as I like the Marxman's alignment stripe, I've had more success with the Seven so far. I'm not sure why yet, but I've had a tendency to roll the Marxman over a little on the through-stroke.

These are the exact two shapes I go back and forth with.

After messing around a bit towards the end of the season, I took the Three I got fit into at ECPC to the course and it was immediately obvious I should just stick with that putter. I've made more midrange putts with that club than I have with any putter I've owned.

I know the Toulon line has the stroke lab shaft, but I feel like it makes a bigger difference in the this line. Something about swinging this putter just feels completely natural to me.

Looks like Xander Schauffele is gaming the new SL Black #7 face balanced model at The Sentry Tournament of Champions. Also using the new Chrome Soft ball.

Love my 7 I got this past month for Christmas. The face balance feels good and the shaft adds a better balance point for me. Still need to feel it out but putted well last 3 rounds.

These are the exact two shapes I go back and forth with.
I've never been handsy with a putter, but have managed to pull it off with this massive Marxman. I did not expect that.

I enjoyed the DW during its maiden voyage on Tuesday. 30 total putts and two birdies from over 8’.

Had a pretty good outing with my SL #10 yesterday.

Highlights were a 20 ft bogey save on #13, a 10 ft par save on #14, and a 15 ft birdie on #15.

Looks like Xander Schauffele is gaming the new SL Black #7 face balanced model at The Sentry Tournament of Champions. Also using the new Chrome Soft ball.

I thought the graphics looked different on the ball.

I want to try the Bird of Prey!

looks like Kisner did too.

And just like when it was marketed that Phil made a putter change, that will kind of bug me if he goes back. I understand the marketing side fully of why you'd post it. But it still bugs me for some reason.

I'm leaving more putts short with these than expected. I don't know if it's the insert or the oversize grip, but something just doesn't feel right yet.

I'm leaving more putts short with these than expected. I don't know if it's the insert or the oversize grip, but something just doesn't feel right yet.

regulae stroke lab or the new black line? The new line has a firmer insert so I suspect it light work better.

regulae stroke lab or the new black line? The new line has a firmer insert so I suspect it light work better.
These are from the first run -- Seven and Marxman.

I'm gaming an oworks 2 ball and came from a white hot 2 ball. Can someone give me comparisons to EXO line? Also, I don't love the 2 balls just like face balanced putter. Actually liked the spider putters pretty well based on my demo. Is the marxman and 7 both facebalanced with different alignment marks?

Put the Strike Lab 1 putter back in the bag today. One of my better rounds putting in a long time. New putting stroke seems to be working well.

Is the marxman and 7 both facebalanced with different alignment marks?
The ones with double bend shafts are face-balanced.

Slant neck models have some toe hang.

Completely agree with this. My big tendency with insert putters is the short miss. A new firmer insert has my interest peaked.

i will see if I can find a 7 or Marxman locally.

I see posts about a new insert. has a new version of this putter been released for 2020?

So, with the pictures that Odyssey has released, who thinks we are about to see a few putter heads with triple track? I think the Stroke Lab 10 could definitely get a triple track treatment.

Oh, those few THPers with the inside scoop are probably jumping to release the hounds on their thoughts. Tomorrow can’t get quick enough I bet.

FF613368-EE94-44A9-9897-39ED06FFD33F.jpeg

So, with the pictures that Odyssey has released, who thinks we are about to see a few putter heads with triple track? I think the Stroke Lab 10 could definitely get a triple track treatment.

Oh, those few THPers with the inside scoop are probably jumping to release the hounds on their thoughts. Tomorrow can’t get quick enough I bet.

View attachment 8922936
Sorry, not for me...

I just ordered the R Ball with one white ball on top. I've been using an old Odyssey 2-ball putter for years and was afraid I would miss the white spot. Dick's had it on sale for $50 off.

Old line, boooooo, but...thinking of trying out an R ball considering my past success with something roughly similar from another company.

Back