Odyssey Triple Track Putters

If I don’t look up or peek early, I can make a lot of putts with my TT 2ball blade. After crappy putting on the front 9, I stayed in my putts better and only had 12 putts on the back thanks to 6 one-putts including a 30 footer.

I tried the TT balls and didn't care for 'busy' look they gave, and tried my friend's TT 2-ball putter with the same disappointment. Too much to feel comfortable looking at. I really like my Stroke Lab 2x wide putter, and no plans to change out at all.

Brought the TT TenS back out on Saturday. Was a cold round (teed off at 42*) and I missed nearly every fairway and green in reg, but it did shoot an 88 and had 31 putts. I have been around 34-36 putts a round the last few weeks. While I'm much more a fan of milled putters, I do enjoy using it, and have good results. I felt very confident over the ball, and kind of kicking myself knowing it could have been even better, as I had 2 putts lip out, 2 more that broke right in front of the hole and missed by less than 2 inches.

This is going to stay in the bag until the Chicago arrives (no idea when that will be)

34 putts today with the TT Ten. No 3 putts, but at least 3 lip outs. It was nuts and the greens rolled true. Felt really confident over the ball.

Im curious if anyone can give an opinion on the difference between the Triple Track Ten and the Tour Edge Wingman? They are both great for alignment and help me see my putt, but seem so similar too?

Rolled the TT Ten today. I had the grip changed from the 104 to the 140 Tour SNSR and it feels a bit better. 29 putts today.

Just picked up a two ball after struggling with alignment lately

Does anyone have experience changing the line colours?

I want to white out the two blue lines and make the red line black.

Any tips are extremely welcome because I don’t want to ruin this putter in the process.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up a two ball after struggling with alignment lately

Does anyone have experience changing the line colours?

I want to white out the two blue lines and make the red line black.

Any tips are extremely welcome because I don’t want to ruin this putter in the process.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure there would be a good way to do that. You cold maybe paint over the lines you want removed and paint the other line black.
Also don't understand why you would do this, the lines are there to help with alignment. I would say instead of painting the lines, I would get a 2 ball without triple track.

No 3-putts and 29 total putts with the TT 2-ball blade yesterday. I hope my trend of 5 or 6 one-putts on the back nine continues.

No 3-putts and 29 total putts with the TT 2-ball blade yesterday. I hope my trend of 5 or 6 one-putts on the back nine continues.
Still think you need a TT Ten.

Still think you need a TT Ten.
If I make it into a store before CPO's usual awesome holiday sales, I'll be trying the TT Ten S to see if I agree. ;)

played 36 yesterday. Had 9 feasible looks at bird and hit 5. Had one do almost a full 360 before lipping out. About hole 4 I made a slight adjustment in stance to make sure my feet were square to my target line and that helped me greatly. When I practice at home it is easy to keep feet square as my putting matt gives such a clear reference. On the green I found my front foot wanting to open to the target line.

back at my home course yesterday where I'd been on a 3 round mini-putting slump related to ability to get the distance right on long putts. Tee off at 41 degrees on a mid-length up hill par4 with no warm-up. Hit a 4h to within 35ft of the pin leaving uphill putt. Got the distance right but missed the line leaving a 6 to 7ft putt for par. I thought, here we go again. Drained it and all was right with the putter for the day. No Birdie putts made but hit 4 putts from 8+ feet to save par. Lots of putts within 1ft of the hole when I missed.

In some ways, the holes where I got up and down from off the green felt as rewarding as hitting a birdie putt as they kept my round going.

29 putts today on a course with very challenging greens. The TT Ten S was unreal. I dropped a long putt on the first hole and then a 40 footer from the fringe on the fourth for birdie. And it continued the entire round finishing with a 10 footer for birdie on the 18th. 7 one putts and the fringe putt. Holy moly!!!

6 one putts today with the TT Ten. I find it hard to fathom moving back to a putter without Triple Track. I rolled a couple putts from the fringe today and am just really confident with my alignment.

Been a #7 guy for awhile now....would be lying if i didnt say the TT has my interest

Rolled the TT Ten today, 29 putts. Distance control was spot on!!!

That putter is working well for you!!
It has been the last few times out. Maybe there is some truth to the mallet being a better putter? ;)

I do not own a TT putter, I have a StrokeLab DW, which I like, but I am wondering what users of the TT are attributing their success/like of this putter on. Is it the 3 lines instead of one? or is there another aspect of this putter that is making it successful for you. Over the years, many golfers talk about how they like a 'clean look' for their putter, even no alignment line at all. Now some golfers are saying 3 lines are making them successful. What do you attribute your like of this putter to?

I do not own a TT putter, I have a StrokeLab DW, which I like, but I am wondering what users of the TT are attributing their success/like of this putter on. Is it the 3 lines instead of one? or is there another aspect of this putter that is making it successful for you. Over the years, many golfers talk about how they like a 'clean look' for their putter, even no alignment line at all. Now some golfers are saying 3 lines are making them successful. What do you attribute your like of this putter to?
I struggled with alignment using my old 2-Ball. The triple track has definitely helped in that regard. My alignment was darn good in my Club Champion putter fitting. I’ve noticed significant improvements in alignment when putting from off the green and I definitely attribute that to triple track.

I don't use the TT ball when I putt, but the TT Ten sets up nice. Line the ball up on the line you want to putt down and when you set the putter behind it, it just seems like it sets up perfectly to the line you want.
I actually prefer a blade type putter, but the Ten has been a great putter.

I have the 2ball in three models with the TT being the last. I have modified the top to have a thicker solid line just like my prior two. I do not use a TT ball but rather a ball with just a single line.

what has me coming back is an improved distance control and a fitted putter. When I went into my fitting, I told him the 2-ball TT was the choice and the only question was length, lie and loft.

I started using the TTTen with a Truvis ball. Thought that was quite effective. In fact, the laser test was with just the putter, no ball. But now I cannot imagine not using a TT ball. Line up the ball, line up the putter to the ball, and now literally all you have to concern yourself with is speed. And the new insert, my favorite Odyssey insert by far, helps make that speed more consistent.

I started using the TTTen with a Truvis ball. Thought that was quite effective. In fact, the laser test was with just the putter, no ball. But now I cannot imagine not using a TT ball. Line up the ball, line up the putter to the ball, and now literally all you have to concern yourself with is speed. And the new insert, my favorite Odyssey insert by far, helps make that speed more consistent.
It’s like a drug! I don’t know how I could stop using the Triple Track putter and u hope to start using the ball next year too.

Back