Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I took mine out for a round and ended my "rounds with a birdie" streak. I guess it's trying to teach me a lesson.
I don't keep extra putters lying around to switch in and out. The main squeeze will be a fickle beast if she knows you have something else waiting in the wings.

I don't keep extra putters lying around to switch in and out. The main squeeze will be a fickle beast if she knows you have something else waiting in the wings.
Well I have a harem so they all know what's up! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

messing around with my double bend marxman puTTer in my living room. i’m too lazy to line up the tt on the csx. but the alignment on the top of the marxman is so good i’m still hitting my target line. i absolutely love this putter.

TT 2ball blade back in the bag on Sunday at a private course that is hosting a KFT event in a week and a half. nice quick greens and it was some of the best putting i've had all year. only 28 putts partially thanks to a chip in and a chip to less than 1 foot but I also had a 3 putt and sank a bunch of putts that were 4-6'+.

TTTen is still the best putter I’ve ever rolled. Back to back rounds of 31 putts on less than stellar greens. I played my Truvis “G” balls this weekend, and it was so easy to still align properly. Feels automatic inside 6 feet. I ended Saturday’s round with 3 straight one putts, allowing me to beat my best score by 1.

the hardest hole on my primary course is a par 4 that plays into the wind most days. tough drive, long, tough green. 3 rounds ago I hit a very tough 100ft class putt for par, 2 rounds ago after a tee shot into deep rough, I holed out with the 3h (only hole out in my life), and yesterday I had a 2 putt from 100ft roughly uphill. Got the first one within 10ft and hit the follow-up from about 9ft. My partners have declared #14 my btch now that I have the TT;)

TTTen is still the best putter I’ve ever rolled. Back to back rounds of 31 putts on less than stellar greens. I played my Truvis “G” balls this weekend, and it was so easy to still align properly. Feels automatic inside 6 feet. I ended Saturday’s round with 3 straight one putts, allowing me to beat my best score by 1.
Ya know, I hate to admit it, but I need to try that putter again in a store. It really surprised me a couple months ago.

Ya know, I hate to admit it, but I need to try that putter again in a store. It really surprised me a couple months ago.
I know a guy who has one you can try. ;)

Yes, 34 1/2" Tour SNSR 104 grip Triple Track
I really don't want to like a pizza box on a stick but I may talk to you about that before our next round ;)

I really don't want to like a pizza box on a stick but I may talk to you about that before our next round ;)
I'll bring it along so you can play it for a round.

I keep trying to work my Austin back into the bag, which worked very well for me last year, but it can't stay in for more than a round. My speed control is so much better with the TTTen, and I have way more confidence on the shorties with it.

Don’t be disrespectful!

I LOVE my Double Wide. I don’t have the patience to go back and forth lining things up with the TT ball lines. Haven’t needed it really. Maybe for long putts so I can put additional focus on the lag. The feel is perfect. And this one replaced my reg blade style Odyssey that was my gamer for 8 years. So yeah. Really great putter.

Here ya go @chile
Rolled the TT Ten today for my round. I haven't rolled this putter in probably 2 months as the Toulon Chicago has taken over the bag.
I have a double bend stroke lab shaft in it. Tour SNSR 104CC grip. The putter is a bit lighter than my Chicago but not by much. (read feels lighter)
I like the way it frames the ball and can use the TT lines to line up on your putting line.
It puts a good roll on the ball, gets it rolling quickly. As far as sound goes (using the Chrome Soft) you can barely hear a click off of the insert. The feel is good, but not as good as the Chicago. That is totally a personal preference.

The issue to day was the greens where inconsistent because of not being mowed, so you really had to pay attention to the grain. Some putts of the same length would come up quite shorter because of it and it made distance control harder. (I left 4 putts for birdie right in front of the hole that only needed to roll another inch today) Now would that have happened with the Chicago, there is a good chance. However I always have a better feeling stating over the Chicago than the Ten.

Overall the Ten is a great putter, especially if you are not consistent with hitting center mass on the face and need that forgiveness. That always sounds weird to me saying a putter is forgiving but the Ten is. Lots of distribution of mass behind the face.

The TT Ten will go back to the back up bag and will maybe give it another shot another time.

When you guys hit a perfectly struck put with the TT do you hear a distinctive sound from this putter. I do on occasion. Seems I need to be about 10ft or more away and pure it at the next level. Very interesting sound. Wish I did it more often. The rest of the time I guess I need the forgiveness.

When you guys hit a perfectly struck put with the TT do you hear a distinctive sound from this putter. I do on occasion. Seems I need to be about 10ft or more away and pure it at the next level. Very interesting sound. Wish I did it more often. The rest of the time I guess I need the forgiveness.
Can't say I have ever noticed that, will have to pay attention the next time I use it.

Had a mediocre 35 putt round with the TT Ten on Saturday, but had 4 lip outs. It’s a testament to how well I’m putting with this thing! My alignment must have been awful with my old 2-Ball because I’ve never had so many close putts like this before.

Had a mediocre 35 putt round with the TT Ten on Saturday, but had 4 lip outs. It’s a testament to how well I’m putting with this thing! My alignment must have been awful with my old 2-Ball because I’ve never had so many close putts like this before.
It will be a better feeling when they start dropping.

I can’t get over how good this line of putters are! The combo of the TT ball and puTTer has been a game changer for me. The confidence it has given me and the subsequent stroke improvement is amazing.

It just takes the variable of second guessing alignment when over the ball out of the equation. I know I am lined where I intended to be and can focus solely on speed which has allowed me to hole more putts than I can remember.

This setup will be the in bag for awhile!

Last edited:
I can’t get over how good this line of putters is! The combo of thr TT ball and puTTer has been a game changer for me. The confidence it have given me and the subsequent stroke improvement is amazing.

It just take the variable of second guessing alignment when over the ball out of the equation. I know I am lined where I intended to be and can focus solely on speed which has allowed me to hole more putts than I can remember.

This setup will be the in bag for awhile!

I think lines on ball and putter give me and advantage in putting for sure. I will say about 20% of the time I relook at my line because something does not feel right. Of that 20%, I likely adjust about half the time. I'm at a point where I would prefer to play too much break vs too little and short of the hole.

31 putts with the TT Ten yesterday. Three 3 putts, but one was from 90ish feet. And dropped a 30 foot double breaker downhill from off the green! Feeling confident on the greens.

Back