Odyssey V-Line Tank Cruiser - THP Preview

Odyssey V-Line Tank Cruiser - THP Preview

The MXM 330M has been so solid I ordered a 330M Tank Cruiser. Looking forward to tinkering and getting a setup that works.

I'll be snagging one next week too mike. Looking forward to your thoughts broseph!

Cruiser #1 Wide, such a nice addition to the bag. Freaking awesome putter, will stay in that spot for quite some time.

This is such a cool looking putter im going to have to find one somewhere to try.

This is such a cool looking putter im going to have to find one somewhere to try.

Let me know if you do and the price you see it for.

Will do. Im going to have a look in Aussie while we there.

Can get you one $230 shipped to and Aussie address (Aussie dollars that is)

Tossing up between the vline and the #7 tank cruiser but not able to try either as still not in shops down here in new zealand !

I'd love to see a Versa Tank Cruiser in their next lineup, that would be amazing!!! Adjustability and color scheme, a combo that I'm sure can't be beat!

Hit this at my club, shouldn't have, now I want !

Has anyone used two different weights in the head to make the v line more of a toe hang? Say 10 gram in heel and 20 gram in toe? Would that affect moi?

Was just rolling the Tank #1 on my Trueline green, was rolling off the face nice! Never gave this putter a real chance, may roll it this weekend.

Who is still gaming a tank cruiser?

Was just rolling the Tank #1 on my Trueline green, was rolling off the face nice! Never gave this putter a real chance, may roll it this weekend.

Who is still gaming a tank cruiser?
Webb Simpson is.

I saw this pop up and thought it was a 2021 putter! 😂 I love the tank series!

Wow what a small world that this has turned up!
I had a go with one of these last week just by chance and it felt so automatic.
'Idiotproof'.
Pull back and let it through, felt like I couldn't do anything wrong with it.
Really got me thinking of making a change.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back