Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang - THP Review

Can't wait to pick mine up Saturday!

Was anyone able to get a pick compared to another putter? Slightly smaller than a #7 would be ok but not as small as a #5. Anyone able to help out please?

Was anyone able to get a pick compared to another putter? Slightly smaller than a #7 would be ok but not as small as a #5. Anyone able to help out please?

I putted with both for what was probably over an hour or 2 for the last 2-3 days

I was really stuck between the #7 and the V-Line Fang, I ended up with the fang.. But i still want the #7.. oh life struggles.

I felt like it was easier for me to line up the #7 for whatever reason, but i couldn't stop making putts with the fang. (maybe im just used to seeing the #7?)

Now what I am curious about who will be the first pro tour players to give the v-line fang a try..

I have seen a few fusion RX's and on the European Tour there is a 2-ball white hot rx and a #7 white hot rx in the bags of 2 players according to the callaway pro staff site.

But no fangs..

I believe I saw Boo Weekley playing this putter at the Wells Fargo, anyone see it or anyone else gaming this flat stick?

Anyone used the Rakuten site to order a #7cs putter?

Anyone used the Rakuten site to order a #7cs putter?
Rakuten is much like ebay. A site that facilitates the gathering of buyers and sellers. Sellers that I've bought from and have been great are g-zone, greenfil, and atomic golf

After spending the last few days using my old Rossie putter it has me in the mood for a new Odyssey and this is calling my name. Looks like I'm going to be on the lookout for a deal now.

This is a sweet putter, ordered mine with a black shaft.
puts a nice roll on the ball.

although I loved the look of this putter it just isn't for me.

odyssey inserts I just can't get used to it. Going to be listed this weekend.

Back