PODCAST Off Course: Episode 5: The Hatred of Iron Covers

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing iron covers and more. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

THP_OFFCOURSE_PODCAST_TWITTER.png

Episode 5 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics:

Covidian State of the gameWinning Tournaments with a PutterCovering clubs with headcoversGolf video gamesAnd a Ton More…

As with all podcasts on the THP Radio Network you can catch the episodes a number of ways. Right here on the website, on our Soundcloud channel, and of course our THP Golf Mobile App. You can also...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great listen guys. The buff that Kaymer was wear is called a snood. Very popular in Europe.

1589548182223.png
1589548206302.png

Last edited:
Great listen guys. The buff that Kaymer was wear is called a snood. Very popular in Europe.

View attachment 8943304
View attachment 8943305

Honestly I have been wearing something similar that flips up over the mouth for my COVID Mask when i go into stores. I must be cool!:cool:

Also listening after this conference call - Hot Back to Back topics - Flippers to Iron Covers - Excited for the GOLF Video Game Discussion

Off course, They are super popular with pro soccer players.

Heading out to golf, but can't wait to give this a listen later!

I totally remember watch that event and being like "what the heck is that thing"??
What looked unfathomable years ago now looks like an appealing option if required to wear a mask.

What looked unfathomable years ago now looks like an appealing option if required to wear a mask.

yeah, I still wont wear a mask, but I have since purchased a few similar neck gaiters for other outdoor sports and activities such as hunting or backpacking. To me, if it is cold enough to have to wear one of those, I am not golfing. haha.

Am I the only one who thinks it's strange when people talk about themselves in the third person? Yeah, yeah, I know it was copied & pasted, but it still looks weird.

Thanks for another fun and engaging episode guys. Will finally find out in 2 hours what kind of measures are in place at my course for post shelter in place rounds after 2 months of closure. Rail on iron head covers all you want but I will still use them and offer no apologies for doing so. 😁

Am I the only one who thinks it's strange when people talk about themselves in the third person? Yeah, yeah, I know it was copied & pasted, but it still looks weird.

It wasn't copied and pasted actually. Its a built in system that creates threads for the podcast and mirrors the home page.

It wasn't copied and pasted actually. Its a built in system that creates threads for the podcast and mirrors the home page.

Gotcha, but either way, I was just saying that I figured he didn't personally refer to himself in the 3rd person even though it looked that way.

On another note... a built in system to post for me? I need to start working on that, I guess. ;):cool:

@Canadan sounds a little Mr. Monk during Covidian golf.
1589550939886.gif

Thanks for another fun and engaging episode guys. Will finally find out in 2 hours what kind of measures are in place at my course for post shelter in place rounds after 2 months of closure. Rail on iron head covers all you want but I will still use them and offer no apologies for doing so. 😁
haha, that's what I am saying!! You do you.

Lets get some seriously custom, seriously limited, fancy iron headcovers built and see who buys!

haha, that's what I am saying!! You do you.

Lets get some seriously custom, seriously limited, fancy iron headcovers built and see who buys!

You said Trinket Companies...

lmao, I did - surprised that hasn't caught the ear of more than just you!

I love it though. More stuff everywhere. Lay it on us.

I caught it also and just figured you meant like Swag and such. Trinkets does indicate the seemingly thousands of ball marker and repair tool makers on social media though.

I, myself and me agree.

I caught it also and just figured you meant like Swag and such. Trinkets does indicate the seemingly thousands of ball marker and repair tool makers on social media though.
yeah, pretty much any company out there selling limited accessories.

If we change the narrative on iron covers, I bet they'd sell.

I've been a germaphobe for waaaaaay longer than the covidian crazy :ROFLMAO:. Stupid microbiology class in college.

If it doesn't need to be touched, there's no way I am touching it.

I took some microbiology classes in college. One of my professors would do a "top 10 microbiological reasons to never go to Africa" every couple weeks. I learned then that in Africa everything from lions to flesh eating viruses is trying to kill you.. o_Oo_O

lmao, I did - surprised that hasn't caught the ear of more than just you!

I love it though. More stuff everywhere. Lay it on us.
trinkets.gif
Trinkets, man.

I am queuing this one up to listen later on.

You can still buy it! I may or may not have one on the way... #GaiterNation

gaiter.jpg

Back