Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today a forum member joins the show to talk about the passion for the game that we all share.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Chris discuss everything from golfing in Montana to what it is like winning the greatest contest in the world for any golfer. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as MuchMore goes Off Course.

Episode 116 is here and Dan and Chris discuss the following topics.

Winning a Trip to the Grandaddy of Em All
The THP Forum Community
Playing on Different Types of Grass
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

This is going to be much more fun than a regular @Canadan podcast. (It won't, it's just a play on words-equallly as awesome)

I can't wait to tune in on my drive down!

Something to listen on my drive back from Charleston tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

I am so freaking jacked to listen to this one

Best part of a vacation. Backlog of off course to listen to next week. 😍

Will there be joggers discussed?! I need to know.

Yes @Muchmore18 !! Excited to listen to this conversation!

That explains why I hit putts and I think it'll go one way, but it goes another. They must have Bermuda in Ohio :p

And I agree with Chris on his comments on the Post Drive @Canadan put on. That really got me engaged as well, and I've been building onto that ever since.

I will give this a listen. Maybe there will be some hockey talk 😆

Can't wait to see the clubs in your new Srixon bag @Canadan !

Ooh. Lots of driving today. I should be able to listen to much more of this one than usual. :D

Will be tuning in for sure! Montana golf looks pretty nice.

Great listen guys!

Will be tuning in after coverage of the open.

Will listen on my drive to Phx this afternoon!

Man this was soooo much fun to do! Thanks a ton for having me on @Canadan !

Will be tuning in for sure! Montana golf looks pretty nice.

Even without golf, Montana looks like a nice place to visit.

I’ll save this for Saturday nights long drive to Myrtle.

Back