Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate and Noah both fouled out. This game is right there for the Nets to take. Have to take advantage.

Unfortunately even if they wanted to cut him they don't have their amnesty anymore because of their terrible contract they signed Travis Outlaw to, so his salary would still count against the cap.

I know. It sucks. Signing JJ was a terrible move.

But all if. Sudden the bills go up 5

I actually think it's working in Chicago's advantage. Butler and Gibson are fresh while everyone else is exhausted. And those 2 guys have just scored the last 2 baskets. Might be a blessing to get some fresh legs in the game.

That was an awful call on Evans to foul him out. Weak.

The Nets just took themselves out of the game this period. They're playing like crap and they can't defend at all.

That was an awful call on Evans to foul him out. Weak.

The Nets just took themselves out of the game this period. They're playing like crap and they can't defend at all.

They look tired.

When Nazr Mohammed is scoring on you, you've got a problem. This is pathetic defense.

The fresh bodies of Chicago have 6 of the 10 points in the 3 OT.

The fact that the Nets are going to be down 3-1 to this team is pathetic. We should be destroying them.

The fact that the Nets are going to be down 3-1 to this team is pathetic. We should be destroying them.

Especially when you have a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter with 2:59 to go and you blow it. That's pathetic. This should of been tied up at 2 heading back to Brooklyn. Now unless a miracle happens they're going to be down 3-1 and this series is all but over.

Especially when you have a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter with 2:59 to go and you blow it. That's pathetic. This should of been tied up at 2 heading back to Brooklyn. Now unless a miracle happens they're going to be down 3-1 and this series is all but over.

This series shouldn't even be close. We're fully healthy and they are missing their best player. I don't get it.

Side thought... Why do teams get 3 timeouts to start each OT? That is way too much.

Wow, terrible boxout on Mohammed. That's probably the game.

Well game over. Bulls win going away in 3OT to take a 3-1 series lead. This series is all but over.

Lol. Seriously, we need 2 things this offseason:

1) Find some way to get rid of JJ.
2) Replace Carlesimo.

I love this Nets team except for those two pieces.

Wow, KD with a big statistical night. But after watching it, it showed me that KD (13/30 FGs) struggled against the Houston D without Westbrook there to draw away double teams. Not sure how long that can hold up in the playoffs.

Wow, KD with a big statistical night. But after watching it, it showed me that KD (13/30 FGs) struggled against the Houston D without Westbrook there to draw away double teams. Not sure how long that can hold up in the playoffs.

It's pretty much what I expect is going to happen on most nights. All these experts are praising KD but I'm thinking along the same lines as you Dam. He will continue to get his 30+ points but it's going to come on a lot of shots. I said earlier in this thread that teams will focus on him and against better teams this is going to be an issue. They'll be fine this series but I think OKC fans that are always ripping on Westbrook are going to see his true value soon.

Boston completely dominates the first quarter and they're only up 5. Not a good sign. You knew Boston would battle to the end because they have a lot of pride but they should be up more right now. Knicks look like they miss JR Smith on offense.

What a great finish by the Celtics to the half. I know they got no chance but I'll enjoy it for one game. At least make the Knicks work for the series.

Ugh, the Knicks just went ham to finish off the 3rd. 3 point game heading into the 4th and Boston already looks like they're just trying to hang on.

Even if the Celtics win this game, it's just prolonging a season that has been pretty rough. No way Boston is winning 4 straight games against the Knicks.

Selfishly, I hope this isn't the last time Pierce and Garnett play in the Garden for their careers.

Even if the Celtics win this game, it's just prolonging a season that has been pretty rough. No way Boston is winning 4 straight games against the Knicks.

Selfishly, I hope this isn't the last time Pierce and Garnett play in the Garden for their careers.

Yeah, they got not chance this series. I hate the Knicks so I just want that old team to play an extra game or 2 before the next round and get less rest.

Wow. This Knicks team isn't going anywhere with Melo as their leader. A chance to eliminate and sweep the Celtics and he goes 9/31? That's awful.

Nice job by the Celtics to keep their season alive. I know it's a longshot but it would be awesome if they could take one more in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back