Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love watching the Veer offense. Too bad it would never work in the NFL.

I am still not understanding the spot the refs gave UGa on that 3rd and 1 where Crowell lost 2 yards. 3rd and 1, lost 2 yards yet they spot him for a first down?
I told my wife, that he did not get it, needless to say, I am glad they missed it.

Interception at the goal line and MSSU returns it about 30 yards.

Touchdown Tigers! Lutzenkirchen, best TE in College Football. 7-7!

I am still not understanding the spot the refs gave UGa on that 3rd and 1 where Crowell lost 2 yards. 3rd and 1, lost 2 yards yet they spot him for a first down?

You just got paid back, JJ was back onsides when the snap occurred.

You just got paid back, JJ was back onsides when the snap occurred.
I agree with that. OLine sold it very well though. Even on missed calls now.

Nice 70 yard drive by MSSU capped by a 30 yard run for a TD. 20-8 with 5:29 left in the half. A bad snap on the PAT and they ran it in.

That was quick, Dawgs 14-7, looks to be a shoot out right now.

That was quick, Dawgs 14-7, looks to be a shoot out right now.
Yep, seeing as how no secondary has been involved in the game for either team as of yet.

Yep, seeing as how no secondary has been involved in the game for either team as of yet.

Probably as much a product of neither defense getting much of a pass rush either.

74 yard TD pass for PSU on 3rd and 6. 60 yards after the catch. PSU answers quickly. 27-8

And the offense is showing up! 72 yard pass play for MSSU. 27-15 now. That's 3 scores in a couple of minutes.

Uggh! 3 and out for PSU and the defense gets to the punter before he can kick it. MSSU ball on the Pitt 17.

Uggh! 3 and out for PSU and the defense gets to the punter before he can kick it. MSSU ball on the Pitt 17.

That one turned into a game rather quickly, Go Get 'em Gorillias.

That one turned into a game rather quickly, Go Get 'em Gorillias.
I guess you want to be with the wind!

9 yard run for TD for MSSU, 27-22 with 1:16 left in the half.

I guess you want to be with the wind!

9 yard run for TD for MSSU, 27-22 with 1:16 left in the half.

You did say it is brutal, I would want it with me in the 4th quarter if I could choose.

Back to back sacks for MSSU moves the ball from the 30 to the 16. 3rd and 24.

36 yard gain on 3rd down gives the momentum back to Pitt State.

PSU with an ugly field goal with :01 left in the half. The ball was going end over end on it's side through the goal posts! 30-22 Pitt State.

Going to be a loooong afternoon.

Dawgs up 21-7 with 10:36 to go in the half, Murray has completed passes to 7 different receivers and 3 TD's also to different receivers for a total of 153 yards passing. Quite a start for the young QB.
'

...and that's the ballgame.

Interception for TD, Go Dawgs !!!!! 28-7

Highly unexpected, Uga 35 - Auburn 7 GATA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back