Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well apparently my new JDM iron heads are back ordered or something, they were supposed to be in last week and still nothing. Not a big deal in the face of Irma of course but too much time and I will change my mind.....AP3 and even the TM 790 are looking very strong.

I was at my local golf shop getting a club cut and regripped and I was looking around while I waited. The Ping G and G30 irons were so sexy. It took everything I had not to hit them. Out of my price range but just looking at the club head, they seemed easy to hit and forgiving. Maybe one day, I'll pony up the cash and find out.

A Titleist 910 D2 driver locally in what looks to be great condition for $45.

Ping G400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of yall are looking for a forgiving and beastly set of irons, you need to check out the Callaway Steelhead XR! I've never hit a 7 iron 195 yards and I was doing it consistently while getting fitted yesterday, which I might say was the first time I've ever been fit in the 24 years I've been golfing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

After my last two rounds it would seem I am in desperate need of a new putter and a new driver lol. Pondering a 917D2.

Keep seeing Tritons dropping in price like crazy. Triton..... I'm coming for you!

Nada. It's been a fun rebuild.

I hit PXG irons today.

Wanted so badly to think they sucked and were stupid, but they simply aren't. I hit lasers with the 7 and the 5 until I gave up haha... I'd say I'm pondering them, but that pricetag is so gross.

Callaway irons. Soon. Very soon

I hit PXG irons today.

Wanted so badly to think they sucked and were stupid, but they simply aren't. I hit lasers with the 7 and the 5 until I gave up haha... I'd say I'm pondering them, but that pricetag is so gross.

When I got to hit them a while back O had the exact same thoughts!

I hit PXG irons today.

But you shoot lasers from the hip any way right? So...would you say PXG set your phaser to "stun" or "kill"?

d791d149c5e1de0011003923fca7cad4.gif

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

When I got to hit them a while back O had the exact same thoughts!

It annoys me because they still aren't worth the pricetag, but they are totally legitimate irons.

But you shoot lasers from the hip any way right? So...would you say PXG set your phaser to "stun" or "kill"?

they stunned, definitely.

It annoys me because they still aren't worth the pricetag, but they are totally legitimate irons.

they stunned, definitely.

Guaranteed that of they were at minimum at least half thier current price they would be in a TON of bags

i do love my irons, but i finding myself pondering a fitting and seeing whether anything can be gained in titleist's new lineup or mizuno's mp18 line. both seem to offer a wide variety that can be combo'd.

I'm pondering a move back to some chunkier irons. My swing is just so damn awful right now, something that can give me a touch more help might be nice for a bit.

I'm pondering a move back to some chunkier irons. My swing is just so damn awful right now, something that can give me a touch more help might be nice for a bit.

G400.

Because you and I both know that you are a PING fan.

G400.

Because you and I both know that you are a PING fan.

You beat me to it. Also I think the G/G400 are, at address, the best looking G series irons by a mile.

Launcher HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back