Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've got the XR's coming and they are stronger I'm pondering what I'm going to have to ponder to fill gaps.

My only remaining ponders are as follows

Cobra king ltd driver (because Dan raves about it)
Hzrdus yellow 6.5 driver shaft

DSG is having a massive liquidation on SLDR from Japan, even throwing in AD-MTs for $169. Thinking of making some quick money flipping thanks to the customer that's trying to scam the system here.

I was hard pondering Freddie's 815 Alpha 12* in the marketplace all day. Whoever bought it saved me a wad of cash this weekend hehe.

Played today, struggled with the driver and immediately drove to the golf shop to peruse drivers. I need to wait a few more days.

For whatever reason a part of me wants to see what I can do to get some Apex in my bag for these last two months before the grandaddy. I know the important part is that I just keep swinging but CPO isn't making it easy to walk away without some Apex

mini driver and heavenwood

My only remaining ponders are as follows

Cobra king ltd driver (because Dan raves about it)
Hzrdus yellow 6.5 driver shaft

I think a Cobra King LTD in reg flex would be a great buy for you, if it doesn't work out I know someone to take it off your hands

For whatever reason a part of me wants to see what I can do to get some Apex in my bag for these last two months before the grandaddy. I know the important part is that I just keep swinging but CPO isn't making it easy to walk away without some Apex

I am right there with you. Trying to find a mini or GBB to game for a little bit prior to the GRANDDADDY!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I am seriously contemplating buying a ping ketsch heavy putter. Man I keep going back and forth with myself. I really want that thing. Need to go to the pga store and roll it a bit.

I am seriously contemplating buying a ping ketsch heavy putter. Man I keep going back and forth with myself. I really want that thing. Need to go to the pga store and roll it a bit.

I'm having an affair with a ketsch mid heavy. Love it every time I roll it at the store.

I'm having an affair with a ketsch mid heavy. Love it every time I roll it at the store.
There is something about it that just says buy me already you dummy... I just need to figure out my stroke path and it might be a done deal. Plus the name is kind of fitting lol

Big ponder on the V4 utility 2 iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pondering purchasing a GBB driver in the next couple days and was building my driver last night on the Callaway site. Kinda need some help in shaft choices.
My current driver is a Titleiist 913 D2 with the Phenom RIP stiff shaft ,I hit this club well and want to get a compariable shaft out of the 19 choices Callaway offers. Any suggestions on a shaft for me .

I am pondering purchasing a GBB driver in the next couple days and was building my driver last night on the Callaway site. Kinda need some help in shaft choices.
My current driver is a Titelist 913 D2 with the Phenom RIP stiff shaft ,I hit this club well and want to get a compariable shaft out of the 19 choices Callaway offers. Any suggestions on a shaft for me .

The rogue IO which contains the rip technology may be the most similar

Looking at XR driver with speeder evolution 661 shaft. Anyone with experience with it ? And a 52* wedge. MD 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still.

drivers-2015-great-big-bertha-udesign____12702_12705_1.png

drivers-2015-great-big-bertha-udesign____12702_12705_3.png

drivers-2015-great-big-bertha-udesign____12702_12705_4.png

drivers-2015-great-big-bertha-udesign____12702_12705_5.png

is that a Udesign? Because that looks pretty freaking awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back