Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nice ponder list there, very nice!

A little on the expensive side. A couple will be long term ponders, others will be tested at club clash

Absolutely in love with the Ping G irons. Likely will get fit next week for them. Barely would have the plastic off of them before flying down to Alabama for the Kentwool with a Feb 15th ship date. Right now they'd be blue dot +1/2 with PX 6.0. Just need to fine tune it.

You're spot on with that suggestion and thoughts on the LS Tec. I have 2 drivers in the "stable". The D200, and a G30 LS Tec, and perfectly happy to game either one, on any given day. I'm probably just looking for that holy grail of drivers that gives me the sound I'd like, in addition to the performance/forgiveness. I'm greedy that way, sometimes.

Now that I think about it, I am very curious what you think of the Cobra LTD driver.

Putters lots and lots of putters I have become obsessed again. I was doing a really good job blocking them out dont know what happened

Putters lots and lots of putters I have become obsessed again. I was doing a really good job blocking them out dont know what happened

Is this considered a downward or upward spiral?

I vote upward.

Seriously considering getting the new Ping crossover 3 hybrid. Hit it at golfsmith and really liked what I saw. Anybody else try this club?

I say just buy them all, why wait??

Been pondering 716 AP1 setup options, today. If I go with them, definitely ordering with Recoil 110s. And, from there thinking about whether to modify my wedge setup or continue with my current 54/58.

Absolutely in love with the Ping G irons. Likely will get fit next week for them. Barely would have the plastic off of them before flying down to Alabama for the Kentwool with a Feb 15th ship date. Right now they'd be blue dot +1/2 with PX 6.0. Just need to fine tune it.

I sooooo wanted these to be my next set, but I'll be going a different direction. We'll have to get a round or two in this summer, so I can see them in action.

Now that I think about it, I am very curious what you think of the Cobra LTD driver.

You know, I haven't really put much thought into the LTD. Definitely have some interest in the F6+. Thoughts on the LTD in comparison to the LS Tec?

Some of us were doing a decent job of avoiding the putter obsession as well, but now you're taking us with you... I've been pondering various shapes for another Betti. Even looking at possibilities with the INOVAI models.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Been pondering 716 AP1 setup options, today. If I go with them, definitely ordering with Recoil 110s. And, from there thinking about whether to modify my wedge setup or continue with my current 54/58.

I sooooo wanted these to be my next set, but I'll be going a different direction. We'll have to get a round or two in this summer, so I can see them in action.

You know, I haven't really put much thought into the LTD. Definitely have some interest in the F6+. Thoughts on the LTD in comparison to the LS Tec?

Some of us were doing a decent job of avoiding the putter obsession as well, but now you're taking us with you... I've been pondering various shapes for another Betti. Even looking at possibilities with the INOVAI models.

Ahh the Inovai I know someone else pondering those as well

0041f708726358dcb3dc597fbf24a598.jpg

8d64a559635a30678db3b9f688d684c6.jpg

206232d380acd6b78e6aeedf2bc880ba.jpg

93fe16b5792a015b97538b193c565596.jpg

d08d5804c5393203851b9fe0f42a766f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that 3rd one actually and Im not usually a fan of that style head

Spent some solid time comparing some 3 woods and 4 woods today. I hit them all pretty much identical which was a little frustrating.
R15
M1
GBB
816 Alpha

Spent some solid time comparing some 3 woods and 4 woods today. I hit them all pretty much identical which was a little frustrating.
R15
M1
GBB
816 Alpha

Guess that means you can go with the profile and sound you like the best so not all negative.

R15
M1
GBB
816 Alpha

Guess that means you can go with the profile and sound you like the best so not all negative.
Agree but if the 4w is going same distance as 3w then I'd go with that

R15
M1
GBB
816 Alpha

So, R15 to match the Driver then?

Bettinardi usually does some pretty funky designs and has been fairly original, considering the landscape of the putter market, but he didnt even try to change much with this one huh?

Bettinardi usually does some pretty funky designs and has been fairly original, considering the landscape of the putter market, but he didnt even try to change much with this one huh?

Yeah that one screams 7! Perhaps the reason why I like it lol

Scotty didn't. Why should he? Imitate or die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back