Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamkin utx paddle grips... for all 20 of my putters lol
Love that grip! Just wish it came in black.

I need a HZRDUS.....

Love that grip! Just wish it came in black.

I need a HZRDUS.....
Yes more colors would be the shiznit!

Yes you need hzrdus. It's so freaking good

Black PM Grind... Just because

Yes more colors would be the shiznit!

Yes you need hzrdus. It's so freaking good
I see lamkin has a black option on the site but it's never for sale. It's just teasing me...

I hit Maynard's today.... No warm up, first swing, dead straight and perfect ball flight. Now to find one for a good price. Haha

I see lamkin has a black option on the site but it's never for sale. It's just teasing me...

I hit Maynard's today.... No warm up, first swing, dead straight and perfect ball flight. Now to find one for a good price. Haha
300 new but can be found on the bay for cheaper if you dig (and beat me and canadan to it hahahaha)

300 new but can be found on the bay for cheaper if you dig (and beat me and canadan to it hahahaha)
Yeah I've looked. I don't have the great eBay skills of you two, but I'll be searching....

Yeah I've looked. I don't have the great eBay skills of you two, but I'll be searching....

I found a couple that had tips on them and were way cheaper, but may have to have the tip pulled and right one put on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a couple that had tips on them and were way cheaper, but may have to have the tip pulled and right one put on.

I've seen a few like that too but I'm weird and I like my driver to play at 46". Haha

Rolled an Odyssey #7 with a plumbers neck today. I think I want one.

Thinking about picking up a White Hot RX #1 or #2 for my backup putter.

Contemplating XR OS hybrid vs Apex Hybrid.

Pondering and I should just put the idea out of my mind. Pondering that Cobra King LTD Driver with Ozik 55X4 White Tie R-Flex. But my 2014 Big Bertha is still in excellent condition. I must see if I hit that King LTD well. Also pondering the F6+.

Another ponder for the Cobra King LTD here...

I witnessed Danny Le from UST Mamiya hit this Cobra King over the weekend and he just killed it. After the round he said this was probably going to be his gamer this year.

Project X PXi or LZ shafts. Both interest me a lot.

Pondering and I should just put the idea out of my mind. Pondering that Cobra King LTD Driver with Ozik 55X4 White Tie R-Flex. But my 2014 Big Bertha is still in excellent condition. I must see if I hit that King LTD well. Also pondering the F6+.
I am not prone to say any one club is the best so I'll just offer this - there may be something special going on with the LTD. Be sure to get fit into the right shaft and loft, then enjoy.

I am not prone to say any one club is the best so I'll just offer this - there may be something special going on with the LTD. Be sure to get fit into the right shaft and loft, then enjoy.

I need to do a side by side comparison with my GBB. This is going to be interesting :D

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

PM Grind. I need one

Pringles is right. Picked up a 58*10 from CPO and hit it over the weekend. It's "sick" you will not regret it. Just "Do It" Bo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back