Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ones do you have? I'm in the market for some new shoes.
Go Golf Pro 2, right now. Pondering a couple pairs of Go Golf Elite 2.

Go Golf Pro 2, right now. Pondering a couple pairs of Go Golf Elite 2.

The sale on the LX model is making it hard to not pick up a pair just based on comfort and price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sale on the LX model is making it hard to not pick up a pair just based on comfort and price.

Agreed. Just don't wear the LX if it's a little wet/dewey. The material tends to appear water stained pretty quickly. In dry conditions, though, very nice.

Agreed. Just don't wear the LX if it's a little wet/dewey. The material tends to appear water stained pretty quickly. In dry conditions, though, very nice.

Any experience with the white color?

Meaning the smooth white (not the textured LX)? If so, yes, just like any other white golf shoe. Wipe it after the round with a wet cloth and it's fine.

Pondering some spikeless Skechers myself. Are the previous version any good? Budget golf have them on ebay for $45 for the older version.

917 D3

Thinking of going back to a smaller grip on my new #7S. Going to check out a few in the store later today.

Another Scotty to add to the rotation. Probably the X5 or X5r

Thinking of going back to a smaller grip on my new #7S. Going to check out a few in the store later today.

i've been rocking the tour snsr for awhile, but bought the 7s with a pistol 3gen. i've loved the size and balance, which was unexpected given how small it is.

Pondering the Budget Golf deal on the Triton Driver. Got to do it.

I tried the Apex Pro irons AND the Apex Pro 16s... couldn't see too many differences between the two but oh boy they were awesome! I may have to break up my TM bag... ha!

I am wedge pondering on a Tuesday... Put the Wedge Works 58V in the bag, yesterday, and it performed pretty well. I love the 58K, though... So, pondering Wedge Works raw 54 and 58 models.

Pondering some spikeless Skechers myself. Are the previous version any good? Budget golf have them on ebay for $45 for the older version.

I had a pair of the prior versions, but with spikes. Very comfortable, but I find the new version even moreso. Don't know if it's the updated cushioning, a different last, or maybe all of the above.

I tried the Apex Pro irons AND the Apex Pro 16s... couldn't see too many differences between the two but oh boy they were awesome! I may have to break up my TM bag... ha!

I had a set of the original Apex Pro... Really, really liked them. Wouldn't mind finding a minty set and putting my preferred shafts in them, again.

Have you hit the z765?

I had a set of the original Apex Pro... Really, really liked them. Wouldn't mind finding a minty set and putting my preferred shafts in them, again.

Agreed! Where to find a mint/great condition set is a whole different story...

Agreed! Where to find a mint/great condition set is a whole different story...

Exactly. Getting rid of those was a dumb mistake on my part.

Have you hit the z765?

I haven't. I've been wanting to but I can't find a shop near me that carries Srixons. I've tried the Z-745's and really liked them but didn't pull the trigger then since it was too pricey for me. I'm sure the 765s are great too.
Apex Pro's though... I now get why people love them.

A center shafted mallet putter.

I was struggling with my putting, so I broke out my old center shafted Powerbilt belly putter that I cut down to 36" & had a great round with it. Unfortunately, it looks like a piece of crap, so I know I won't keep it in the bag long. I need something that I looks good so I won't be tempted to replace it as often.

Has anyone tried out these Mizuno shoes?

s-l300.jpg
mz15-51gm1526-top.jpg

Seriously pondering a Cobra S6 as they're only $200 at Sportschek currently, but don't know if I can justify it with school starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back