Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Timid Dan.

Timididan.

Ugh, you seemed so happy about it.

Also, my thoughts are OBVIOUS in that iron thread haha. Sound is absolutely rough.

in any event, I have a call to make to Discount Dans tomorrow.

Driver and fairways shafts. Heavenwood vs 5w. Lot going on lately.

Pondering completed...I purchased a Sky track and a Fiberbuilt matt at the PGA show this week for my home. Just have to figure out my netting and electronic hook up and I'm not sure leaving the house will be feasible.

#WPF

Cleveland Full Face CBX with a 54 to boot

and/or

MIM - QpQ or Chrome ?

#WPF

and/or

MIM - QpQ or Chrome ?
Remember, Full Face only comes in 56, 68, 60, 64 (y)

Going to do a full iron fitting next week I think. Have never done one. Leading contenders going in I think are Cobra Forged Tec and MP20 HMB. We'll see if anything else jumps out and wins though. Going in with a pretty open mind.

#WPF

and/or

MIM - QpQ or Chrome ?
For the MIM, can't go wrong either way, i'd try to sneak a set of both!

Remember, Full Face only comes in 56, 68, 60, 64 (y)

Yup 54* would be regular CBX and 56/60 Full Face

Isn't it 58 not 68? Anything above 60, I have no business gaming, even the 60 might be too much.

For the MIM, can't go wrong either way, i'd try to sneak a set of both!

Yup, just want a really soft wedge and what grinds are available - MIM was just versatile last year.

Funny this thread popped up today. I was sitting here this morning looking at a bunch of clubs I have not used other then to loan friends on rare occasions and thinking I could trade it in to Callaway. I got to looking at what I have and their values and I could easily do it and get a Mavrik Max Driver at no out of pocket cost. My hesitation here is I was not fit in to one of the stock shafts and they also don’t offer as an upgrade the one I was fit in. So then the issue is what shaft to order and should I just use it or buy a new shaft. If I buy a new shaft, maybe I can plan to order one that would be easy to unload to help on that expense but not sure which would be best for that either. I did really enjoy that VA Composites Nemesys I was fit for......:unsure:

Fairway woods. I'm still yet to replace the V steel 3 wood I used as a kid. May just about be time to start looking for an upgrade...

Yup 54* would be regular CBX and 56/60 Full Face

Isn't it 58 not 68? Anything above 60, I have no business gaming, even the 60 might be too much.

Yup, just want a really soft wedge and what grinds are available - MIM was just versatile last year.
Obvious little typo ;)

CBX2's and CBX FF have been a lot of fun in my bag. .

Obvious little typo ;)

CBX2's and CBX FF have been a lot of fun in my bag. .

You know I confuse easily :oops:

I've enjoyed every moment I've spent with them, from the OG to the two, will probably end up with a set in the bag this year. They're so good.

You know I confuse easily :oops:

I've enjoyed every moment I've spent with them, from the OG to the two, will probably end up with a set in the bag this year. They're so good.
Yup, and they just make a ton of sense.

Biggest thing for me though, is at setup, they look super traditional, mentally I love that.

Hardcore pondering picking up a CPO Toulon Portland to add in to the collection with my birthday coming up. Can throw in one of the stroke labs I have and one of the 20g plates I have and be off and running.

Hardcore pondering picking up a CPO Toulon Portland to add in to the collection with my birthday coming up. Can throw in one of the stroke labs I have and one of the 20g plates I have and be off and running.
Nice dude!! Do it.

Back