Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I am going to roll a #10 tomorrow, worried that may turn into a ponder, even though the Las Vegas is so great.

I went from ponder to purchase on a Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck putter tonight.. Can't get here soon enough. The bad thing is that my putting today wasn't bad at all. You guys are bad influences!! ??

I went from ponder to purchase on a Cleveland Frontline Elevado slant neck putter tonight.. Can't get here soon enough. The bad thing is that my putting today wasn't bad at all. You guys are bad influences!! ??

You are gonna love that flatstick.

I'm waiting for @Luke WilliamsCG to come in here to try and set me straight.

If we were smart golfers and didn’t care what people thought about us, we would all use a mallet style putter. It really just makes more sense.

But, I love me a anser/Newport style putter. Especially if it has a long neck...

If we were smart golfers and didn’t care what people thought about us, we would all use a mallet style putter. It really just makes more sense.

But, I love me a anser/Newport style putter. Especially if it has a long neck...
@Jman... for my stroke and succes...

Agree or disagree ?

@Jman... for my stroke and succes...

Agree or disagree ?
I agree mallets are better putters.

I also agree you’ve done this twice now, and you crashed and burned both times....and now I have to go watch Top Gun.

I agree mallets are better putters.

I also agree you’ve done this twice now, and you crashed and burned both times....and now I have to go watch Top Gun.

It has to be an optics thing. You are not comfortable with something larger than a blade. Or you prefer the feel of a blade.

I say mallets are better, but I still don’t use one.

Maybe you should try something like a mid mallets that is a bit half and half. Or something like the bettinardi 1 wide putter..

It has to be an optics thing. You are not comfortable with something larger than a blade. Or you prefer the feel of a blade.

I say mallets are better, but I still don’t use one.

Maybe you should try something like a mid mallets that is a bit half and half. Or something like the bettinardi 1 wide putter..
Definitely the most optics impacted club in peoples bags.

I too love a blades look. Haha

Perhaps the only good part of being in the middle of nowhere, is that stores have no selection to obsess over.

Trying to find a good bag replacement for this season. Should have pulled the trigger on one of the Callaway bags when they went on sale around Christmas.

Cobra Speedzone 3 Fairway Wood. With the Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 X-Stff Shaft.

Currently have the F-9 3 Wood.

Is the upgrade worth the price of admission?

@Tenputt

Have you had any chance to get the Speedzone 3 wood into your hands? Any Words? Since Your detailed feedback seems to match up with my needs?

I have not hit the fairways, yet, although I semi plan to have the Big Tour in my bag. Nobody around here has them in stock and Cobra’s website says they are backordered. Sorry, can’t help you spend your money. ;)

Ping 710 irons and 2.0 stealth wedges...

For me it is less about what people think and more that I have tried a bunch of mallets and have yet to find one that I am as comfortable with as my blade. That comfort matters a lot standing over the ball.

For me it is less about what people think and more that I have tried a bunch of mallets and have yet to find one that I am as comfortable with as my blade. That comfort matters a lot standing over the ball.
Pretty much the only thing that matters.

Pondering going with 50g driver shaft playing at 44” or 44.50”.

It’s time to replace my wedges. I am really looking at the Cleveland full face CBX

I have not hit the fairways, yet, although I semi plan to have the Big Tour in my bag. Nobody around here has them in stock and Cobra’s website says they are backordered. Sorry, can’t help you spend your money. ;)
As always You're The Man!:drinks:

I started hitting the Ping GMax woods two years ago. Bought the driver and then the three wood. Pleased enough with them and had plans to buy the matching 5 wood but I can't stop hitting my old Nike Covert 5 wood splendidly. Like, I crush it nearly every time long and straight. There's no way that I'd hit the Ping club any better but it bugs the snot outta me that my woods aren't a matched set!

...maybe when the used price drops below a hundred bucks on ebay, I'll pick one up just for kicks.

New wedges and and Odyssey putter...I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back