Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather? Perfect... just headed up the 10th

22220389011_01e41f35b4_h.jpg

We have 2 weeks left. Even if we have a heat wave there is only 2 weeks left. November 1st is the official last day of the country club I joined. And the official last day of a popular local muni

in a way it is pretty good that no matter what the weather does the season is over. Had a great second half and played tons of golf. Looking forward to taking a nice long break and a long winter won't bother me one bit

Mostly sunny, 8 mph wind, high of 73. Should be a great day !

Rainy, 50* pretty much the norm right now around here. Bummer

Cold (around 40°), damp, and really windy today. At one point the sun came out and it warmed up enough for me to take my jacket off; and then I was immediately cold again.

Woke up to snow, bye bye golf season lol

It was a little chilly this morning, with a good bit of frost - delayed playing by an hour. Then, it was basically gorgeous. Sunny, no clouds, and in the upper 50s. I'll take that for fall golf. Looks like those kinds of tempo will be around for at least the next 3 weeks. Sure hope so.

The best time of the year for golf weather here in Sacramento, all 70's and 80's the next 10 days with no rain.

Winter is coming in Vermont.

I spent all weekend at my girlfriends parents where it snowed/rained off and on all weekend. It would snow just enough to put a light dusting on the ground and as soon as the sun came back out it'd be gone.

Got home last night to nothing on the ground but a car in the parking lot and our trash cans had a dusting on them. This morning I checked the weather - 26 degrees. Waited until 11 when it was finally above 35 degrees to take a drive down to the course to see if they're open. COURSE CLOSED - FROST DELAY.

Back home to wait a few more hours and hope this stuff burns off. Kind of disappointed since I took vacation from work this week to get in as much golf as I could before the end of the season. I did the same last year and got 1 day in before the frost and snow shut down the course. It's starting to look like I've hit that same situation this year.

Good luck. I do love Vermont though.

We got 2 inches yesterday in WNY but its supposed to hit 60 the next few days so hopefully I can get a round in. Things are wrapping up quick tho

Supposed to be get back up to 70 this week in Ohio. I'll be golfing no matter what be weather, but 70 sure will nice.

Yep tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to be really nice. going to try to get a couple 9's after work in.

Supposed to be in the 60s for a local gathering Sunday
This makes me happy. Should be lots of color in the trees to see. I'm calling leaf rule, no penalty stroke:banana:

This makes me happy. Should be lots of color in the trees to see. I'm calling leaf rule, no penalty stroke:banana:

how about just put the ball in the fairway and not have to worry about it :D

The he views should be really awesome this weekend. Some good colors should be seen.

Weather cooled down nicely over the weekend, high today of 82, low 60's at night.
Perfect golf weather - and cool enough that the winter overseed will be fantastic, all the summer grass will be dead soon, due to cooler overnight temps.

Frost advisory this morning. Bah. Should warm up for our Thursday round, though it looks like my Tues/Thurs early morning rounds are coming to a close for the year. Bummed.

Supposed to be low 60's this weekend and 10% chance of rain.

I'm in !

Frost advisory this morning. Bah. Should warm up for our Thursday round, though it looks like my Tues/Thurs early morning rounds are coming to a close for the year. Bummed.

Well look at that. Frost in the Carolina's but Ohio was nearly 60* when I got up. We win today, SC!

67 by 5pm today. Headed out to the course for 9 holes of Grandaddy prep.

It's 79 today...feels like is also 79. High today will be 83 but wind is up...18MPH. Tomorrow will be more of the same with stronger winds so we'll wait until Thursday. And yes, I'm spoiled rotten but retired hackers in Florida aren't all bad.:act-up:

how about just put the ball in the fairway and not have to worry about it :D

The he views should be really awesome this weekend. Some good colors should be seen.
I of course was speaking of leafs in the fairway. Remmeber lots of tree lined fairways there ;)

Breezy 60 when I teed off this morning. Now it's overcast and 66. Welcome to fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back