Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I may not play before we go to England in a couple weeks, but the forecast there shows low 40s-mid 50s for highs, lows every day above freezing the whole time we are there. Of course, that's so far out, they have problems knowing what's going to happen tomorrow!

Started out in the low 50's and fell from there. The sky fireball came out for a few minutes but not long and certainly not warm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got out today at noon, was 37* with 5mph winds straight out of the west, was 45 when I finished. Nice day walking. :clapp:

We're still closed, you watch, just as we go back to work after being closed all through the holidays it will stop raining during the week only to come back at the weekends ��

Teeing off at 11 today.

72160f3d2d8f87cff75a1f6b566448be.jpg

378a80e30bd41113f98c6d82480c22ad.jpg

Doesn't look like there will be much golf in southern Arizona this weekend n

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

It rained almost non-stop for the 2 weeks I was off over Christmas and now it rains on the weekends and the sun is out during the week. Gonna try to get a round in tomorrow, but it's gonna be a little soggy out there.

snow1-10_zpsjbibxndx.jpg

50+ today! Going to try to chip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50+ today! Going to try to chip

Absolutely pouring rain here. I might head to the range, since it's covered. But I'm trying to figure out the situation with the wind.

Absolutely pouring rain here. I might head to the range, since it's covered. But I'm trying to figure out the situation with the wind.

Same here. Wind is just nasty, watching the rain come down sideways for a bit.

Pretty miserable here for me as well. Probably a lot of standing water on the courses with the amount of rain we're getting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wxBanner

Going to be 55º, playing Sand Hollow on Saturday.

One storm after another here in N. Califronia which makes me very happy as it's puking snow and I can take up golf after ski season is done in a couple months!

It's gone from record mild temperatures bringing lots of rain & floods so my course and many others across the country have been closed for nearly 3-weeks now to 1 degrees today bringing our first snow :(

IboDR0nl.png

Todays weather for practice? Perfect. 30c here so about 86f, light breeze. Awesome.

24461811366_38f3f3b994_b.jpg

We are getting "hammered" here in Barnegat, NJ. Lost power for a few hours this morning, and the rest of the day will be snow and wind. Probably end up with around 18+" of snow. Hard to believe we played golf last week! Oh well, it is Winter.

Temperatures just broke into the low fifties today. Ugly golf but decent weather compared to snow yesterday.

We hit 63 today but the winds were nasty. Not a nice 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back