Official Golfing Weather Thread

57 and very damp after some rain overnight. We’re going to give it a go. Hopefully, the course will not be CPO.
Hope not, but at least you can play and that is a comfortable temp.

Hope not, but at least you can play and that is a comfortable temp.
We’re CPO but a little sun is breaking through. Nice day iffy golf. Just happy to play.

We’re CPO but a little sun is breaking through. Nice day iffy golf. Just happy to play.
Enjoy it and have a great time.

It was in the 60s but quite windy when I played today. I'm hoping we get more days like this before the harsh cold hits.

Took awhile but December finally showed up. 39 all day and raining with a wind chill dipping into the mid 20s. Yesterday was 60 and absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was in the 60s but quite windy when I played today. I'm hoping we get more days like this before the harsh cold hits.
I skipped golf yesterday, it was cloudy and 50 degrees with 10-15 mph winds. I can deal with cold or wind (to some degree), but not both at the same time.

68° today and sunny. Just about perfect golf weather.little or no wind.

69 and sunny today but after running the 5K I got the leaves up from the yard then sighted in a rifle. Looking at the weather for the week I think I may have made a mistake as my next round will be at least 20 degrees colder.. :facepalm:

Started at 39° finished the round at 44°. Supposed to be in low 50's tomorrow.

I need to get out of work early next week.

63FF8268-B873-4C30-9125-3E1C3DCDD0EA.jpeg

Supposed to be in the 60's Monday and tuesday here then turns cold again.
Has the harvest season slowed down for you yet? My dad got all of his crops in before thanksgiving.

Has the harvest season slowed down for you yet? My dad got all of his crops in before thanksgiving.
Yes we are done. Just shipping grain out right now, averaging about 25 trucks a day shipping. Most of our grain goes to feed lots and to Purina plants.

Next 3 days are to be in the low 60°s. :)Before rain and cooler weather move in on Wednesday.:(

Next 3 days are to be in the low 60°s. :)Before rain and cooler weather move in on Wednesday.:(
Hope you can get out to play.

Hope you can get out to play.

Yes, three days of Golf. I'm sure my back will be screaming. But it can rest on Wed. and Thursday. Forecast for Fri. and Sat. low 50°s before snow/mixture moves in.
It's been 5 months since I last golfed so looking forward to it.

Florida must be making me forget that I lived in the north for so long. It was 52 yesterday afternoon & you would have thought I was in Alaska. It was 🥶!!!

72° and sunny today.

Yes, three days of Golf. I'm sure my back will be screaming. But it can rest on Wed. and Thursday. Forecast for Fri. and Sat. low 50°s before snow/mixture moves in.
It's been 5 months since I last golfed so looking forward to it.
That s quite the layoff!!!! We will play tomorrow, then it looks like maybe next Friday would be good (but thats Christmas) so no go there. But Saturday it will be 50 again.

Started at 37 degrees, got up to the low 40s and was back in the 30s by the end of the round

It’s supposed to be 82° tomorrow.

It’s supposed to be 82° tomorrow.

I want to come visit you.. It's cold and getting colder here

High of 72° today, sunny and clear with no wind. It was pretty effing glorious for December.

It's supposed to be 70 and cloudy tomorrow. Should be another perfect golf day.

Looks like I'm getting a warm day next week when I'm off so I'm playing!!

Back