Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I know I know. I hate when this happens. I feel like I include no value in my posts.

I can't help it. I just like to say quick things and provide quick insight in some threads.

BTW: Thanks everyone.

You know I'm just joking, PW to your hearts content. (The more posts the better so I don't run out of stuff to read)

I'm trying to get as much as I can in before I leave out of town. I also have nothing to do at home after school.

I'm trying to get as much as I can in before I leave out of town. I also have nothing to do at home after school.

You can spend your time being better than me at CS:S, can't you? Seems pretty easy!

Congrats Dent. I'm not even close to 500 yet, lol

I do a majority of my posting during the day... on company time
You know im completely joking right DD? Im on here all day too.

You can spend your time being better than me at CS:S, can't you? Seems pretty easy!

Congrats Dent. I'm not even close to 500 yet, lol

Well, it would be handy if you liked the same game modes I did :D

Thanks flop, Don't ever get to 2000, it ruins your life :D Kidding.

Congrats to all the post whores! Wow, DD--Smallie and I were vying for number two, and you have us both in your dust.

Congrats to all the post whores! Wow, DD--Smallie and I were vying for number two, and you have us both in your dust.

blame it on the economy... since the ship is sinking we just don't trade much anymore

when times are good, it's a rough time in the office... now our clients are just doing the bare minimum and following very basic investment tracks

ie... more time here while at work

Congrats Dent, DD, and Monty.

you should have your three wood by friday... damn postal service

Cool. I'll be by Golfsmith on Saturday so I might just have to drop in and get a new grip for it and then hit the driving range on Sunday.

200 + posts. Working on 300 now.

That is what we like to hear mytime. Congrats.

1400, Woohoo. :loser:

The next one is a big one.

Congrats TG.

To paraphrase someone: 1,400--so strong!!
Spoiler
2637se3.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth... haha!

Especially for my buddy MO!

A70-9722

(Sorry, I couldn't find a new 1,500 thingy)

Crap, how many do I have?

Congrats MO. We love you at THP and so glad you are part of us here.

Thanks guys, I honestly can't believe I've posted so much. I've always just gone to forums to read other posts before this site.

post number 123 baby!!!

woops I need to slooooooow down.
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back