What a TD throw!!

Needs 1 more yard for 5 hundy

Dang it... victory formation...needs 1 yard

Lol 5TD and only 7 incompletions.

Last 3 games have been unreal for him

Hopefully he’s back next year for a Heisman. Gonna get shafted this year

Shafted??? Now that’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be a close vote. Can't ignore leading the nation in passing yards and Touchdowns by a wide margin in a power 5 conference that plays some defense. And something like the most passing TD since Sam Bradford.
Hopefully he’s back next year for a Heisman. Gonna get shafted this year

49571e3372814d15b0d2cf7b0623659c.jpg

Can’t deny that those are solid numbers!
#1 in completions, yards and touchdowns
Broke every big 10 passing record, including those of Drew Brees.

^^^^

C'mon guys, we are better than this.

You've got several excellent QBs this year. I've only watched Kyler Murray and I've got to say he is exciting to watch, throws an accurate ball, and an excellent deep ball from my viewing, and if he had receivers who didn't have the dropsies, his humbers would be even more impressive.

Bye bye Urban.

Official THE Ohio State football thread

Thank you Urban for everything. Best win percentage of any coach currently in the game & 3rd best of all time. Day will pick up right where Urban left off & The Ohio State Buckeyes will continue to make ichigan & Harbaugh our b!tch for many years to come.

Last edited:
It's football season, thought I would bump this thread. Since UM is not the head coach anymore, maybe we'll be liked a little bit more, :laughing::laughing:

Kind of surprised this thread isn't getting any action. OSU looks pretty tough this year.

THE Ohio State was robbed. They were by far the most complete team this year. Those dumb southerners with the best QB to ever come out of our crummy state doesn't deserve the Heisman. Obviously the voters didn't see Justin Fields light up the vaunted Indiana and Miami(not THE U one) defenses. Geaux Buckeyes!

(The preceding was a joke. Lighten up Francis) Thank you and have a great day! - Les Miles
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I love how Burrow does the "Queen" wave, Reminds me of people who don't know how to "clap" properly!

Back