OGIO Convoy SE Stand & Cart Bags

It's actually not a lot bigger than the fuse. The weight of it is 5.2 lbs and I think the fuse is 4.6 lbs. It is smaller than the RTC. I got to look at one today and told my wife about it bc I wanted a 14 way bag that was like the RTC but smaller if that makes sense. She said happy bday lol. I ended up going with the Grey one.
As a carry most of the time guy though, that’s a big and heavy bag. It’s why I do love that they mention that in the product description

As a carry most of the time guy though, that’s a big and heavy bag. It’s why I do love that they mention that in the product description
I don't walk much any more. I need to but mostly like a stand bag for when I get to the course pulling everything out. Cart bags are nice but carry gives me the piece of mind of them not falling over. Also been looking for a 14 way smaller than the RTC and bigger than the fuse and they hit the mark on this one. But yes. It's great they put it on there bc you don't have any surprises if you haven't seen them in person.

Are these the same material as last year’s convoy bags?

I want two things from Ogio
  1. Woode
  2. Silencer

A thousand times YES for the Woode system! Love that setup! I basically set up all my bags to look like that but it would be nice to have the actual layout.

I haven't tried the Silencer but always wanted to.

Bag is absolutely fantastic! I love it! Took the hard mod case off my 514 Convoy cart bag too. It even had Velcro where you attach a used glove but I always put mine back in the box so I was able to put my Don't Tread on Me patch on it. Fit perfectly!
IMG_20200130_191422_556.jpg

Back