Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Lol Im checking with Rob too, I think he has to work in the evening but hopefully he has time for 18

I'm good but still need to go early (around the 10am time frame, 10:30 at the latest). Also, if you missed it yesterday in The Happy Thread Mrs.V gave PhillyV permission to play with us as long as he has weapons. Oh, and if he even wants to play. Not sure that he knows about that one yet.

I will say this, if you guys want to wait for everyone (yes even 441 :tongue:) I can just play somewhere early by myself. No big deal to me.

If I leave Stow at 10 (game should be over) I can be up at Sleepy by 10:40 ready to go 10:50ish, maybe put me in the 2nd of the 2 groups so Hickerad can still play? Oh and Rob will come too, he just may not know it yet

If I leave Stow at 10 (game should be over) I can be up at Sleepy by 10:40 ready to go 10:50ish, maybe put me in the 2nd of the 2 groups so Hickerad can still play? Oh and Rob will come too, he just may not know it yet

I can work with that.

Someone wanna call and get 3 tee times just in case we get more than 8? Im stuck in a 30 min meeting

Booked. 1030 was gone so I got 1039, 1048, 1057.

Let's get something booked for Saturday. Sleepy Hollow sounds like the course.

So far it's

Gunner
Hickerad(needs early?)
Grins
Captaincaution
Cbaker2882
mikedean441(after 11?)
Robman7(mike says maybe)

Anyone else? I am good anytime, so just need to figure out what time works for both Mike and Andrew, or who to leave out. (Sorry Hickerad, we have to lobby for regional rivalry brownie points)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I might need to call off work. Would love to make the drive up and play. Sucks I'm off every other Saturday.

Let's get something booked for Saturday. Sleepy Hollow sounds like the course.

So far it's

Gunner
Hickerad(needs early?)
Grins
Captaincaution
Cbaker2882
mikedean441(after 11?)
Robman7(mike says maybe)

Anyone else? I am good anytime, so just need to figure out what time works for both Mike and Andrew, or who to leave out. (Sorry Hickerad, we have to lobby for regional rivalry brownie points)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHA missed that part of the post. It's all good in the hood. I got my brownie points on Black Friday. :)

First group for me. I might have to bounce pretty quick after the round depending on how long it takes.

First group for me. I might have to bounce pretty quick after the round depending on how long it takes.
There will be a group ahead of us so feel free to hit into them on one. That's driver sw for you right?

HAHA missed that part of the post. It's all good in the hood. I got my brownie points on Black Friday. :)
Im still waiting for phillyV to impress me

I'm going to make some calls today and see if I can get someone to switch me this Saturday for next. Or I'll just call off. I will let you guys know soon. If there is still room.

There will be a group ahead of us so feel free to hit into them on one. That's driver sw for you right?

Ask canadan and 441 one about that one. I totally drove one over their heads on Black Friday. Let's just say, GBB go far!

I'm going to make some calls today and see if I can get someone to switch me this Saturday for next. Or I'll just call off. I will let you guys know soon. If there is still room.
No we're talking!

You're lucky I didn't hit it back.

I was waiting for it actually and again I apologize!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Confirmed the discount rate does not include the cart.

so $21 and $13 then

Back