Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Why don't we just use rangefinders at regional rivalry?
gtfo with your ideas that use common sense and save time. Yardage book better for off the tee distances though since some things are harder to get with a laser.
Still want to map the greens though

Putting all my responses in 1 post...

Skill NEVER determines anything when we play. We open it up to everyone and enjoy it when new faces come out.

Thanks! You're one of the many THPers who have said basically the same thing to me in that regard. The more I think about it, it's more of a personal issue that I just have to get over. It takes time to get decent at this game, and I'm sure the more I play/practice the better I'll be, even if it's not overnight.

I am only an hour from Ft Wayne, hit me up sometime if you want to play. I play several times a year in Fort Wayne and have no problem driving over.
I'm not too far (1.5 hr or so) depending on what side of the city your on.

Thanks you guys, I'm new to the game, but I love it so far so I'm up to play pretty much whenever the opportunity presents itself. If you are ever in Fort Wayne to play, just let me know as I would love to join you. Likewise, I can come you guys' way as well, just let me know when.

Hey man. I live in Fort Wayne as well. Anytime you want to tee it up let me know!

Would love to! I live northeast so I've pretty much stayed out that way so far, but hope to branch out a bit more next season. I've actually considered the golf passport thing they've been advertising on TV to help with that as well. Likewise if you're going out and open to some company just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk we'll get out in 2016, it's all about enjoying the game

Ok so where are we playing next Sunday? And who wants in? Hopefully we can get a few groups

I will rework my schedule and make sure I'm off Sunday if we can get another group together. Boulder or Shale are excellent options.

if it is between shale and boulder then super easy choice, get a little RR scouting done at the same time.

Tk, I used to live northeast as well and just moved SW in the last year. I usually play everywhere but we will make sure to get out next season for sure.

maybe even this year if the weather permits.

Ok so where are we playing next Sunday? And who wants in? Hopefully we can get a few groups
I'm up in Wisconsin/Minnesota for the holidays so I can't make it

I emailed my contact at boulder to see if they have availability

You have contacts all over don't you.

Only one at the course.
335f32e3ae36c678bcbded59a2687157.jpg

Do work!

Weather next Sunday took a turn towards turdville

First approach into green hits dead center and bounces 10ft in air. Guess a lil frozen underneath.

ff52bbcf77f4f0da167ce8dba2f1ba90.jpg

Anyone here local to Indianapolis, I am a member at Southgrove and Winding River. Looking to see if anyone else is as well?!

Just got an email from Boulder creek, $30 day after Xmas if you mention the email

Well boulder wont be open next sunday...lame..just heard back.

Shale creek??

Just got an email from Boulder creek, $30 day after Xmas if you mention the email

I am in

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Well boulder wont be open next sunday...lame..just heard back.

Shale creek??

Why open Saturday and not Sunday that is strange

I am more than happy at shale creek.

Back