Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I would be real interested, but both my wife and I are off tomorrow and we will be playing either Dykeman Park in Logansport or Rock Hollow. Probably Dykeman, Rock Hollow scares her early in the year.
I love Rock Hollow. Challenging but it's a fun layout.

I love Rock Hollow. Challenging but it's a fun layout.

Yes it is! Haven't played Chestnut Hills, but when I lived in Ft. Wayne over 36 years ago I played Brookwood, Riverbend, Foster Park, Fairview (my only Albatross, I think it's Donald Ross something now) one down by the river that flooded every spring, and several others north of town, but I can't recall the names.

OOps...forgot night golf at McMillen Park, wasn't safe then and find it doubtful it would be safe now, but i WAS young and fearless.

Yes it is! Haven't played Chestnut Hills, but when I lived in Ft. Wayne over 36 years ago I played Brookwood, Riverbend, Foster Park, Fairview (my only Albatross, I think it's Donald Ross something now) one down by the river that flooded every spring, and several others north of town, but I can't recall the names.

OOps...forgot night golf at McMillen Park, wasn't safe then and find it doubtful it would be safe now, but i WAS young and fearless.
Haha. All great courses and ones I play often. Yes, Fairview is now Donald Ross, still a great course when they keep up on it. Lakeside always floods and there are a ton of fun courses north (cherry Hill, autumn Ridge, glendarin Hills, Noble Hawk, cobblestone just to name a few)

I will say Ft. Wayne has a number of great courses and I've played almost every one many many times. Love the golf up this way.

I just secured a 4th tee time for this

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff

Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker
11. Robozeo
12. Misike

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
PhillyV
Gregdan
Grins

Possibly:
Bullfrog

OK I'm in definitely for this. No conflict with volleyball

I ran this by the Mrs today and she said "Oh I know all about it. Was waiting for you to say something". So I'm gonna take that as I'm in and if something changes I'll let you know

Up to 14

Not bad for a early April get together! Just glad it's not on April fools!

Compared to previous years I'm already in midseason form.

Sim%20league%202016%20week%201_zpsabvhad8p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

42 with a 4-putt & a 3-putt. I just need to continue this trend outside!

Anyone else want to play this afternoon?

3:30 at Brookwood. 2 spots open

Updated list

Unofficial NE OH 2016 Kickoff

Roses Run Country Club
Saturday April 2nd, ive already reserved tee times starting at 7:30am
Cost-For those that take advantage of the deal we bought into, it would just cost 1 ticket. For anyone that didnt, Im sure we can find someone in our group to sell 1 for $24 (includes cart)

IN:
1. 441
2. Baker
3. Hickerad
4. Gunner
5. Ntanygd760
6. Robman7
7. Maynard
8. PKorf
9. Winchell
10. Ohio_Striker
11. Robozeo
12. Misike
13. Grins
14. PhillyV

Probably:
Greggdrews

Maybe:
Gregdan

Possibly:
Bullfrog

No one else? I'm gonna see if others want the spots then.

Hope some more local guys come in here more often. Would like to have a nice group of guys who want to play locally.

No one else? I'm gonna see if others want the spots then.

Hope some more local guys come in here more often. Would like to have a nice group of guys who want to play locally.

Cleveland/Akron isn't local for you?

If I didn't have an issue that I am dealing with at work, I would jump on this.. Hopefully you find a couple to join you.

If I didn't have an issue that I am dealing with at work, I would jump on this.. Hopefully you find a couple to join you.
That's alright. Just gonna train the next 3 days or so and wanted to get out. One new THPer will be joining me.

That's alright. Just gonna train the next 3 days or so and wanted to get out. One new THPer will be joining me.
Nice!! If weather holds on Sunday, I am hoping to play a round with IndySC. We will have to get all 4 of us together soon.

Me
Winchell
Cbaker
Michigan slice
Stribs
Musicmaster
Hickerad

This is going to be fun tomorrow. looking forward to it

Stupid yard work...

Ok this Saturday morning. We have a pretty good group of THPers teeing it up and what started as just a couple of us now is 7 and we need 1 more. Anyone interested in playing?

Sweetbriar Legacy
10:16am
$33.50

In if there is room.

I have 2 at 10:32 so I need someone to join me, you can book the tee time after them but costs way more, hopefully they don't fill it and we can just be behind them

You have an opening for this tee time? Robozeo wants to join

Oh I read 7 in your post

Back