Definitely a few of us around close enough to get a meet together. Even more if we include the guys up in KS and/or down in the DFW area.

I grew up in the panhandle, and later lived in Stillwater and Ponca City, before moving to DFW.

Welcome to THP!

Invite the guys in KS please. I love golfing in Oklahoma.

... and I'm always up for a round with THPers! Just let me know when you are headed down and, with enough lead time, I should be able to make something happen. Where have you played down this way and what courses are on your wish list?

... and I'm always up for a round with THPers! Just let me know when you are headed down and, with enough lead time, I should be able to make something happen. Where have you played down this way and what courses are on your wish list?
I have played 2 of the 3 courses in Guthry. I heard there was a storm a few years back that hurt them. I also played a course in OKC cant remember the course name. I am up to play any course just love to play.

I have played 2 of the 3 courses in Guthry. I heard there was a storm a few years back that hurt them. I also played a course in OKC cant remember the course name. I am up to play any course just love to play.

Sounds to me like we just need to get a date set and see how many can make the trip.

I've played 2 of the 4 (I thought there were 4) courses in Guthrie, Cimmaron National and Aqua Canyon. I haven't played Cimmaron National for a while, but I played Aqua Canyon in October and it seemed to be in decent shape. Lots of courses in the OKC area. If it was city course it was either Lake Hefner, Lincoln Park, Trosper, Earlywine, or (not likely) James Stewart. I've played all of them and they're all good courses.

We are not so lucky in the NW part of the state. We play Boiling Springs several times a year. Since the city of Woodward has taken it over they have made several updates.

Sounds to me like we just need to get a date set and see how many can make the trip.

I've played 2 of the 4 (I thought there were 4) courses in Guthrie, Cimmaron National and Aqua Canyon. I haven't played Cimmaron National for a while, but I played Aqua Canyon in October and it seemed to be in decent shape. Lots of courses in the OKC area. If it was city course it was either Lake Hefner, Lincoln Park, Trosper, Earlywine, or (not likely) James Stewart. I've played all of them and they're all good courses.
Sounds great I will talk with the one other THPer that i know here in KS. I think there are only a few. The course I played in OKC was near Moore Ok.

I’m definitely willing to play with almost anyone from the area.

I'm in Enid, grew up in Kiowa, KS so not too far from Cherokee. Been in Enid for 6 years now.

Welcome to THP!

Gotcha. I'm not too familiar with that area, but it's definitely worth looking into if you liked that course and wanna play it again.

Sounds great I will talk with the one other THPer that i know here in KS. I think there are only a few. The course I played in OKC was near Moore Ok.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was near Moore it was most likely Earlywine. There was a course in Moore that closed down a month or 2 ago, which was Broadmoor.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sounds great I will talk with the one other THPer that i know here in KS. I think there are only a few.
If it was near Moore it was most likely Earlywine. There was a course in Moore that closed down a month or 2 ago, which was Broadmoor.

Broadmoor sounds right.

Broadmoor sounds right.
Broadmoor was great when you want a cheap round. Was like 25 after noon to play. I hit my first and onlh hole in one less than a week before the place closed. Bummer I won't be able to relive my past glory there anymore.

Well, that sucks. Wish I'd known it was set to close. I'd have played it before it was gone.

Broadmoor was great when you want a cheap round. Was like 25 after noon to play. I hit my first and onlh hole in one less than a week before the place closed. Bummer I won't be able to relive my past glory there anymore.

Welcome tot thp!

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard!

Back